1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
:whoa:Man you nikkaz are gonna make me overdraw on my bank account with these constant new licks y'all are shilling. Can we get some law and order in this joint.
Best thing you can do is set a fixed amount of projects you like and focus on them.

For me for ex, I focus on eth. Btc. Vet. Ada.omi.gochain.and link.

Then I'm in nba top shot and veve for nfts.

I focus on all those projects and if I like one I hear about on here I may throw a hundred or 2 for a flip into what I focus on. It's so many projects out there realistically you can't get them all and the more they get shilled on here they can pull you in at the top. So basically don't spread yourself too thin.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
They’re already handling 16 CBDC’s under NDA

I get the shivers thinking about the money I’ma get with ALGO :wow:

Cutting edge technology
Universal interoperability
Full Proof of Stake
16 CBDC under NDA
At the table with OMFIF
NFT’s
ALGO is actually building CBDCs for 16 countries or is that just speculation?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
its like buying ETH gas tho

VTHO tokenomics are designed in a way that it’s going to be worth more.

regardless, investing in one and not the other IMO is dumb and I have both.

for anyone unsure of investing in Vechain, these are convincing. There’s a lot of Alts that are not full working products and doing what they promise or say they’re going to and VET is not one of them.

ExBTaCXWUAUQQ-J

Also working with China in the health care sector

ExBUS-gXMAA8WzD

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
If I'm a photographer, could I sell photos via this NFT thing? I'm not knowledgeable on it
Yes, most definitely. You can do it on any marketplace. But don’t expect it to be a to the moon flip or shyt. Go in with it as an alternative way to market your work or make your work exclusive without having to put watermarks on everything.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
BTC, ETH, Link, and Atom all been real tight today, with the first 3 being real tight past two days. Link had a .12 loss yesterday and about a .07 gain today so far with day ending in less than 3 hours. Australia and Asia starting to wake up and start their Mondays and trading weeks these next few hours. With the bulls and bears fighting so close these past days, something has to give. Doesn't look like there's much volume and with it being a sunday thats not surprising. Gonna be interesting to see what direction the market takes this upcoming week. All 4 touched the 20 day moving average and bounced back up and with me just tracking Link and Atom, and looking up the same pattern on BTC and ETH, can just imagine how many other coins are doing the same thing this weekend. Wouldn't be surprised to see a slight dip early in the week and then a bounce up around midweek or weekend.