1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
omi is a long term hold imo. People are forgetting when it shot up like it did before its because literally no one was trading it but a few hundred people. I'm holding it for at least 1 year bear minimum.

Same. I haven't touched it yet but will pull out initials if the Uni listing pumps it. If not, this summer is my target to pull out some profit and leave the rest until Nov/Dec.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
it's kind of catching up to VET if you really think about it.

VET/VTHO is a game changer in the crypto scene.

Most cats are converting their VTHO into VET but i don't know if i should do the same because i want to cash out instead LOL but that won't happen anytime soon :blessed:

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
it's kind of catching up to VET if you really think about it.

VET/VTHO is a game changer for me.

Most cats are converting their VTHO into VET but i don't know if i should do the same because i want to cash out LOL but that won't happen anytime soon :blessed:

VTHO over the last year has been 2x more profitable than VET

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
BlockFi is safe. It's ran by Gemini. They are going to IPO soon. They can't do any type of funny business

How long have you been using it? I wanted to use Gemini earn, but people on Reddit said it’s risky. I haven’t heard anyone say they’ve lost crypto using blockfi or Gemini earn though.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
its like buying ETH gas tho
even then, it is a nice bonus to have on the side. you get them for free when you have VET in your wallet but you can EXCHANGE for it via Binance.

We all know VET will go up in price and it will be a dollar maybe next year? it will be interesting to see ATH for VTHO then.

VET is good for mainstream companies, its a good way to detect counterfeit products in real life.

here is the tech for verfying products via mobile app.

and

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
BlockFi is safe. It's ran by Gemini. They are going to IPO soon. They can't do any type of funny business

Breh,

I wanted to send a few BTC to BlockFi, and the dayum miner fees :mjcry:

How do you send over Ethereum to BlockFi, it's in my crypto.com wallet, it stated that it would take 52,000 gas to complete the transaction and about making sure that it's coming from Ethereum Wallet.

Any help will help, not trying to mess this up :russ:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Breh,

I wanted to send a few BTC to BlockFi, and the dayum miner fees :mjcry:

How do you send over Ethereum to BlockFi, it's in my crypto.com wallet, it stated that it would take 52,000 gas to complete the transaction and about making sure that it's coming from Ethereum Wallet.

Any help will help, not trying to mess this up :russ:
you could just send directly to BlockFi by whitelisting whatever deposit address they give you

Crypto Withdrawals - general information

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Surprise y'all don't mention Lolli been using it since 2019 collected over a thousand dollars worth of btc since then. Most of it been used to trade and rest hodl. So many ways to earn without buying

Lolli: Earn Bitcoin When You Shop
Thanks for telling us now. :stopitslime:

But nah for real, might have to check this out. Is it online only or buying in stores? I see a few places I've purchased from. Shoot I just bought glasses and lens from eyeglass.com like last week. Could've definitely used this. Don't see an android version tho just a web one. Will have to do more research on it. I created an account but just added my name and email. Guess everything else is thru the merchant like an affiliate link. Wonder if there's s price difference tho.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Was binance ever a good exchange? shyt been straight trash since I started using it. I thought I was upgrading from kraken and Gemini when I finally got verified.