1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
which ones? Cause the only ones I truly believe in and know enough about & longing are GRT, LINK, NU & ONE.

web3 & DeFi infrastructure

NU = security
Link = Bringing off chain data on
GRT = brings on chain data off
ONE = blockchain scalability

Ewn-I60XMAIzFo7

VTHO it’s a long just for massive gains, risk is worth the potential reward.

here’s more info on Vechain, has real world capability for retail and business practices

Good description, is there a video/youtube where's someone is breaking it down?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh you said 5-10 dollars and that’s not good enough explanation why you think that shyt can flip 5-10x in a few weeks with billions of coins in circulation

his prediction upwards to $4 isn’t totally unfathomable (that would give it a market cap just shy of tying ETH) but I can see how the short timeframe with no catalyst other than “it’s alt season” can cast doubts...with crypto tho crazy shyt like that can happen without rhyme/reason

*edit*

ftr this is not me advocating to buy or not...some of these coins have been running up for more than a year since COVID hit and everything crashed...so personally I’m still skittish on jumping in some of these projects that have been running for such a long time

Last edited:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
im not sure, hes Reggie Middleton, hes the guy from a project called veritaseum, he's from new york but my guess is he is of jamaican descent going by the slight accent and his name is very Jamaican (joke), is there some other jamaican?

but i remember him saying that he had an MOU with the Jamaican stock exchange to use veritaseum

he actually claims to have invented defi, and apparently has a patent in Japan for it, i can never figure out if hes a scammer or a genius. he talks really good but the veritasuem project is confusing as hell and never produced anything and the feds shut down the project

long time scammer

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cake.png

Good returns at the current price. Need to get it over $20 again and you can double those numbers.

I need to find something else with these kind of staking rewards.