1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Question. So the only way for me to cash out from an alt coin on binance is to trade it back to eth or BTC and send that to coinbase??

Or Litecoin yeah. Unless you cash out on Gemini, which I think only uses BTC and ETH.

But yeah thats why Coinbase is adding a bunch of coins in 2018. They want you to be able to easily buy more coins and cash out directly with more coins, so this will get better in the coming months.

Why does every site list a different market price for a coin?
:dahell:

Where do I find most accurate info?

Because the prices move a bit every quarter of a second, so its literally always changing. Most sites update their price every 5 minutes, but all the sites update on different intervals, so you always see prices that are close, but never quite the same.

I prefer:

www.Coinmarketcap.com
www.Onchainfx.com
www.worldcoinindex.com

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Or Litecoin yeah. Unless you cash out on Gemini, which I think only uses BTC and ETH.

But yeah thats why Coinbase is adding a bunch of coins in 2018. They want you to be able to easily buy more coins and cash out directly with more coins, so this will get better in the coming months.

It's very important for us to find out which coins they'll be adding ahead of time... cuz when the rush starts and the coins skyrocket, so many people gonna be kicking themselves in the ass wishing they knew what was happening earlier. Brehs better expand their portfolios now!

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Ok, so can someone give me the steps on how to buy on Binance. I dont know where I am suppose to move the code given to Coinbase. They dont make this process simple.
Thanks in advance

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Ok, so can someone give me the steps on how to buy on Binance. I dont know where I am suppose to move the code given to Coinbase. They dont make this process simple.
Thanks in advance
You have eth or bitcoin on coinbase and youre try to buy on binance? What coin do you have and what do you want to buy?

charknicks

All Star
Daps
You have eth or bitcoin on coinbase and youre try to buy on binance? What coin do you have and what do you want to buy?

I bought Litecoin on Coinbase already, but now I want to buy some Ripple, Verge and others off Binance with the Litecoin. I keep getting the code to buy on Binance, but dont know where to move/ paste them on Coinbase.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
This whole ID verification sounds suspect to me. That's the only reason I haven't hopped on board. Sending IDa, bank records, CC #s, etc sounds like a great way to get hacked or an easy trail for the feds

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
It's very important for us to find out which coins they'll be adding ahead of time... cuz when the rush starts and the coins skyrocket, so many people gonna be kicking themselves in the ass wishing they knew what was happening earlier. Brehs better expand their portfolios now!
Yeah any coin that gets added to coinbase is going to skyrocket. i think they have a set of requirements for a coin to be able to join , dont know which ones they are tho.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
I bought Litecoin on Coinbase already, but now I want to buy some Ripple, Verge and others off Binance with the Litecoin. I keep getting the code to buy on Binance, but dont know where to move/ paste them on Coinbase.
  1. Ok make sure you have your litecoin deposit address copied from binance,
  2. click on the accounts tab on coinbase, i use the website cause the app never wants to cooperate when im sending coins
  3. select your litecoin wallet,
  4. click send
  5. Paste the address from binance in the recipeient field
  6. Select how much litecoin you wannt to send, if you click on the box that says LTC it will give you the option to "send max" if you want to send it all
  7. Hit continue and confirm the transfer

Only send litecoin to your litecoin wallet!!

Sorry on tje delay, got into the eggnog to celebrate the 11k i "made" today

This whole ID verification sounds suspect to me. That's the only reason I haven't hopped on board. Sending IDa, bank records, CC #s, etc sounds like a great way to get hacked or an easy trail for the feds
Equifax was hacked, wells fargo was stealing straight from their own customers. Are you moving money from your accounts in panama or the seychelles? If not, the government shouldnt concern you