hopping on this wave....just brought a stack worth of ETH on coinbase

wtf is this 11 day for my coins to arrive :dame:

Thses coins goin up every single day....I don't got 11 days to wait :dame:

Someone school me on how to speed this proccess up

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
John mcafee stands behind verge
how do we know he wasn't in on the shyt too?:yeshrug:......i'm pretty sure this was arranged by some really rich muthafukkers

i'm just glad I didn't bite and end up throwing more in. I had to see how this would end up first. more lessons learned.

look at this post from 3 months ago warning people of XVG being a pump and dump

XVG - Red Flag! Pump and Dump Coin? — Steemit

then look at the signs of a possible pump and dump

Pump and Dump: Know the Signs when Trading Altcoins

seems about right:patrice:

shakobe

All Star
Daps
hopping on this wave....just brought a stack worth of ETH on coinbase

wtf is this 11 day for my coins to arrive :dame:

Thses coins goin up every single day....I don't got 11 days to wait :dame:

Someone school me on how to speed this proccess up
I heard paying with a credit card is faster.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
What app are you guys using that have IOS?
I’d like to know myself. I use Coinbase for the big three but I want to trade alts. Gdax I’d fukked up and iOS isn’t recognizing Binance for me

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
The current price of bitcoin is around 17400

300/17400=0.0172...

If you want $300 worth of XVG you need to buy at least .0172 bitcoin on coinbase and then send it to binance or an equivalent exchange that trades XVG.

Really though you should actually send it to GDAX first to avoid paying a transfer fee.

How do you buy and trade on gdax?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I want to go on this crypto currency wave, whats the conclusion after 50 pages?

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
I want to go on this crypto currency wave, whats the conclusion after 50 pages?

Basically get in and get your money. Im almost positive that in 15 years we will look back, and every millennial that did not use the crypto wave to get wealthy will regret it. It's the only real and genuine wealth generator that our generation has had access too that wasn't immediately taken, controlled and drained by the generations before us. They fukked up the economy, the cost of university education, the job market, the housing market and left our generation with fukk all but a lot of debt from your degree and a struggle.

Better get this money because they ain't gonna ignore it forever. When they get on to how many millionaires this shyt is making people gonna flood it, and when there's too many people in, the opportunity decreases.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
how do we know he wasn't in on the shyt too?:yeshrug:......i'm pretty sure this was arranged by some really rich muthafukkers

i'm just glad I didn't bite and end up throwing more in. I had to see how this would end up first. more lessons learned.

look at this post from 3 months ago warning people of XVG being a pump and dump

XVG - Red Flag! Pump and Dump Coin? — Steemit

then look at the signs of a possible pump and dump

Pump and Dump: Know the Signs when Trading Altcoins

seems about right:patrice:

:ehh: I got some gains regardless and i know a few folks talking about this coin IRL... I ain't worried by a pump and dump at all, the market ain't comeback nowhere near full swing yet and Verge is definitely starting to be included in water cooler crypto conversation along with Ripple. And real talk, if it goes sub .03 I'm gon double up

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
:ehh: I got some gains regardless and i know a few folks talking about this coin IRL... I ain't worried by a pump and dump at all, the market ain't comeback nowhere near full swing yet and Verge is definitely starting to be included in water cooler crypto conversation along with Ripple. And real talk, if it goes sub .03 I'm gon double up
looks like ima have to learn these pump and dump trends and try make a profit off this manipulation myself:yeshrug:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I should have sold high at 9 cents and bought in again low smh. I was busy teaching my boy how to get in on this shyt and didn't notice the drop til it hit 5 cents.

fukkit I'll just buy some more.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
So I transferred some LTC to binance...can I not buy with LTC? Do I have to convert to BTC? If so how?
I think you can only Trade with ETH and BTC on Binance. You should be able to.exchange the LTC for either or And them start buying the alts

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Attn all my Verge Brehs
http://boards.*****.org/biz/thread/4932121#p4932121
IUzuvb5.png

I dont know how much weight ***** has but it looks like pumped and dumped it

It definitely got pumped & dumped from 300-477, but the volume on it was already crazy and there's no way they could account for nearly the $500 million it had going before that point.