1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
man why did I get hype for you before I clicked the spoiler? lol
lol. hopefully we get some classic moments in these packs one day instead of just recent ones. guess they trying to bait people in with todays stuff before going for the big money. although who knows what these current moments could be in the grand scope of things years from now.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
lol. hopefully we get some classic moments in these packs one day instead of just recent ones. guess they trying to bait people in with todays stuff before going for the big money. although who knows what these current moments could be in the grand scope of things years from now.

I've been meaning to try to cop a pack..but the waitlist seems like they sell out before everybody gets a chance to get one

Crazy thing it seems like you only need one or two rare cards to pop to make it all worth it

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm in this speculative coin called MBL
It's called Moviebloc and going for 0.01
after a super rally of xxx%

Looking into ONE like the breh above spoke about.

I chickened out of CHZ and set a sell order for 36 cents.

I mean I'm still playing with house money at this point but I want to cycle trade and increase my eth and btc positions.

F*ck heissenburr and his maximalist theory

:lolbron:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I've been meaning to try to cop a pack..but the waitlist seems like they sell out before everybody gets a chance to get one

Crazy thing it seems like you only need one or two rare cards to pop to make it all worth it
yeah true that. i missed out on the one during all star weekend cuz the line was too long. plus that $200 one they had was too much for my budget. its an interesting concept and I imagine they'll start getting more rare moments thrown in. but yeah definitely hard to come by. think when you join the queue they assign a random number so it'll be tough most of the time

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
:dwillhuh: I always knew that most of those coins were a steal/"cheap" to get 12 months ago..but just seeing them all on a list like that is :mjcry::to: The coli bruhs could have been millionaires....or at least several hundred thousandaires several times over

people also forget/don‘t show on these kind of shyt that btc was 20k and eth around 250 a year before these prices:ufdup:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
people also forget/don‘t show on these kind of shyt that btc was 20k and eth around 250 a year before these prices:ufdup:

Ahh, gotcha...so the strategy of just buying on a dip and holding will get tested... I get it...This crypto game is definitely not for the faint of heart

ReasonableMatic

Daps

cce96d3df4b162e1d6fef0560b53d8cc.jpg

GRT is doing a Double Three zigzag x triangle (top left) right now.
Nuffin to worry about :myman:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Most my bags are on Coinbase but I’m realizing how limited it is, like Binance had Matic was before CB added it & Binance & Kucoin got some shyt I wanna get and that you can get for less than pennies or pennies like ONE, TEL,
VET

Alright, I find your drive and diligence dope but the last part of your post is smallish thinking.
The cost of the individual coin/token doesn't matter, as much as the marketcap and usecase.
A 185 billion supply with a $.004 price means little, as the mcap decides just how much further it can go.
That's already a 740 million mcap project.
Mcap is the name of the game, not price.

I got a position in one play that is currently around $340 per token.
The total supply is only 55k tho, and the mcap is barely 20 million.
So the potential upside is enormous.

Mcap/Usecase is the deciding factor, not the base price.

One last thing, if you've only been on Coinbase mainpage, Kucoin especially will be a hugely different experience, since it lacks the biggest advantages of Coinbase.
Volume and liquidity.
Take care to familiarize yourself with an exchange, or you might end up a bit burned.

But keep up the good work.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just opened my pack. Jordan, Kobe, Kareem? :ohhh::gladbron::blessed:

More like Bradley Beal, Eric Gordon, and Victor Oladipo. :francis: And high serials too, like 10k plus. Gonna just hold on to these hoping they become something and await the next drop.

@Coronavirus you prolly got yours in also as well as anyone who purchased that day.
is this a preorder?

i copped a giannis (8k serial) , steven adams and john collins