1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm holding a huge bag, next pump I'm out.

GRT moves with the market like literally every other coin. Maybe some NFT plays have separated themselves from the BTC wave but most other coins are still tied to it. GRT will be $2+ again very soon...I wouldn’t dump it yet, it’s still super early in that projects development

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

the opportunity will present itself again...if not with these coins/projects then others...just gotta wait for shyt to die down again then buy and hold...sounds “easy” but mentally it can fukk with you when the hype/excitement isn’t there which makes it harder to maintain the same conviction

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
^^^

the opportunity will present itself again...if not with these coins/projects then others...just gotta wait for shyt to die down again then buy and hold...sounds “easy” but mentally it can fukk with you when the hype/excitement isn’t there which makes it harder to maintain the same conviction
Yeah exactly, 5 years from now these prices will look just like that, especially after this next bear market. Investing in crypto shyt so fast you gotta have a "now" mentality.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
^^^

that's real, just have to be patient and stick to a game plan :salute:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Another thing I was going to ask, I keep seeing some people say that for certain coins whales are dumping a large amount of their wallets weekly, in an effort to suppress prices? How much validity do y'all think there is in that?