1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
Do y’all DCA when it’s green? Or do you always wait for dip to buy more?
Personally I just buy dips because it’s gonna dip 99% of the time.

i don’t have anything against DCA, it’s a less stressful and more traditional way of investing (it’s old school like 401k style investing) but BTD (buy the dip) method you’ll make a little more

Daps
Just opened my pack. Jordan, Kobe, Kareem? :ohhh::gladbron::blessed:

More like Bradley Beal, Eric Gordon, and Victor Oladipo. :francis: And high serials too, like 10k plus. Gonna just hold on to these hoping they become something and await the next drop.

@Coronavirus you prolly got yours in also as well as anyone who purchased that day.

tyler hero, Duncan robinson and Eric paschall. Every card is common with /35,000+
:unimpressed:

All Star
Daps
Do y’all DCA when it’s green? Or do you always wait for dip to buy more?

Dollar Cost Averaging Bitcoin - dcaBTC

Nobody can time the market, you're just buying higher low's waiting for something that may or may not happen waiting on dips.

I buy twice a week + 5-10% dips below my last purchase price... My average for my balance on my exchange is still in the 30s --- and I've only bought Bitcoin north of 50k twice. Once during the last dip. And this week.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this a bad tune to invest in btc and eth since it’s clearly not in a dip

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
Anyone who could spend their stimulus check on bitcoin and hold for a year either didn't need the check or couldn't qualify for it in the first place.

i didnt spend it on bitcoin ( unfortunately :francis:) but i did put all of that 1200 into stocks, which was my 1st time ever investing in anything

ig i didnt neccessarily NEED the money, but fukk that if people are using it to help make their lives better for the future then we all deserve it

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tyler hero, Duncan robinson and Eric paschall. Every card is common with /35,000+
:unimpressed:

Crazy cause these 30,000 + cards brings to cost of all the other cards down.

Anyway I be on there flipping these new releases. The fiends be ready to jump on and over pay for that shyt.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Anyone who could spend their stimulus check on bitcoin and hold for a year either didn't need the check or couldn't qualify for it in the first place.
Need is subjective. There is no difference in saving in bitcoin or putting it in a savings account from a circulation standpoint. Most people arent solely spending the stimulus on essentials. It's not even designed for that

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Good short video with some very useful tools for DeFi. Some you're probably already aware like Uniswap but some others you might not. You'll just have to get over Mohinders accent. :mjlol: