1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
Yeah exactly, 5 years from now these prices will look just like that, especially after this next bear market. Investing in crypto shyt so fast you gotta have a "now" mentality.
Not even 5 years breh, the next halving is in 2024. All of us are still early af.
Imo after 2025 its a wrap for noobies to really make real money, but all of us now will be rich if we play our cards right and stay in the market.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I was gonna go in on GRT and Link wit my stimulus but ONE is looking like a better play, especially getting in this early before it’s even on Coinbase :mjlit:

Waiting for a dip after this run and then I’m buying 20k :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I was gonna go in on GRT and Link wit my stimulus but ONE is looking like a better play, especially getting in this early before it’s even on Coinbase :mjlit:

Waiting for a dip after this run and then I’m buying 20k :mjgrin:

you say before its even on Coinbase, where you be coppin from G ?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
you say before its even on Coinbase, where you be coppin from G ?

Most my bags are on Coinbase but I’m realizing how limited it is, like Binance had Matic was before CB added it & Binance & Kucoin got some shyt I wanna get and that you can get for less than pennies or pennies like ONE, TEL,
VET

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Not even 5 years breh, the next halving is in 2024. All of us are still early af.
Imo after 2025 its a wrap for noobies to really make real money, but all of us now will be rich if we play our cards right and stay in the market.[/QUOTE]

at the bolded bruh....I often hear how we're still early right now, but I'm like I don't know about that:ohhh::lupe: :lupe: man if that's possible in the next 3 years:damn::banderas:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So last Sunday NuCypher hit 32 cents... Mind you 35 cents was it's high back in December. I told y'all brehs pages ago to not sleep on NuCypher... :ufdup:

Keep investing now while the volume is low and the price is around this 20 cent mark cuz once it hits a dollar y'all gonna be mad AF you didn't listen.
What’s your opinion now on nucypher?

looks like it’s been falling, any chance it ever gets on Binance.US?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
What’s your opinion now on nucypher?

looks like it’s been falling, any chance it ever gets on Binance.US?

Considering it was 21-23 cents for the longest before it blew up , you'd still be in the green if you invested then

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just opened my pack. Jordan, Kobe, Kareem? :ohhh::gladbron::blessed:

More like Bradley Beal, Eric Gordon, and Victor Oladipo. :francis: And high serials too, like 10k plus. Gonna just hold on to these hoping they become something and await the next drop.

@Coronavirus you prolly got yours in also as well as anyone who purchased that day.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Just opened my pack. Jordan, Kobe, Kareem? :ohhh::gladbron::blessed:

More like Bradley Beal, Eric Gordon, and Victor Oladipo. :francis: And high serials too, like 10k plus. Gonna just hold on to these hoping they become something and await the next drop.

@Coronavirus you prolly got yours in also as well as anyone who purchased that day.

man why did I get hype for you before I clicked the spoiler? lol