1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Best way to get burnt jumping into something that just took off like it's on fire. Granted this is coming from a nikka with voices in his head to take out a loan and dump some of it in this shyt but I'm holding back :hubie:

Bahaha I here you man. I got in at the ground floor.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Someone had mentioned hoge to me but I couldn't get it on my uniswap. He also mentioned some rocket coin too but that one didn't work either. Don't know if I was doing something wrong or they were :mjpls: when I tried buying. :to:
You have to increase you slippage to 5%. The swap won't work with the default settings. And make sure you have enough eth left over for gas, fees are ridiculous right now. Rocket bunny is the new one right now. Already 10x in a week:ehh:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have to increase you slippage to 5%. The swap won't work with the default settings. And make sure you have enough eth left over for gas, fees are ridiculous right now. Rocket bunny is the new one right now. Already 10x in a week:ehh:

Yeah I been using 2.5%. Also it seems that the last 5 days the gas and price of the token goes down late at night and early morning. I think for now its mostly americans exchanging the token. So that is something to think about.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn are we too late for the HOGE party?

Good question. Seems like the last few days it slows down around lunch time until late evening and picks back up. Then late at night it slows down until the ndxt morning around 7 or 8 and goes on a run until lunch time again.

Seems to be following a pattern. But you never know with crypto.

So we will see.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Yeah I been using 2.5%. Also it seems that the last 5 days the gas and price of the token goes down late at night and early morning. I think for now its mostly americans exchanging the token. So that is something to think about.
yeah I caught a bit of the dip at around 2am, just checked it's now 250% in 9 hours:ehh: imma be greedy and hodl tho:lolbron:

Ahh shyt let me look at this rocket bunny. Can I store it on my matemask
Yep, as a custom token.

Daps
Good question. Seems like the last few days it slows down around lunch time until late evening and picks back up. Then late at night it slows down until the ndxt morning around 7 or 8 and goes on a run until lunch time again.

Seems to be following a pattern. But you never know with crypto.

So we will see.

It’s getting listed on an exchange this week. :lupe: I wonder how far we can take this