the internet

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Eth and btc the only ones really running
Link with a higher percentage gain on the daily and weekly on both. And higher than ETH on the monthly. The one coin that's killing it which pisses me off cuz I got rid of my airdrop ones is uniswap. Up 50% past week. Not much else running except for the wild card micro plays. Top 20 Market Cap coins pretty much stable lately. Especially past day or so. Hopefully they all start to move up thru out the week.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Link with a higher percentage gain on the daily and weekly on both. And higher than ETH on the monthly. The one coin that's killing it which pisses me off cuz I got rid of my airdrop ones is uniswap. Up 50% past week. Not much else running except for the wild card micro plays. Top 20 Market Cap coins pretty much stable lately. Especially past day or so. Hopefully they all start to move up thru out the week.
Money is flowing through the NFT's right now. Chz and ENJ been going insane. Mana coming up. But I expect these other coins will get their time again soon. Atom is a sleeping giant. After the crazy run it had last month it needed a breather. I think the next move up will be wild.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Money is flowing through the NFT's right now. Chz and ENJ been going insane. Mana coming up. But I expect these other coins will get their time again soon. Atom is a sleeping giant. After the crazy run it had last month it needed a breather. I think the next move up will be wild.
I told my boy to get out of mana like a month ago cuz I said it looked like trash. Hopefully he got back in, if not hopefully his coins are making up for it. I been patient with atom. I know it'll run again soon. It's way higher than what it was thru most of the past six months or so. I remember tracking it back when like $6 was resistance and it kept touching it but not passing and now it's three times that so I'm used to the long periods of stability. It'll load up higher soon enough. I gotta look more into the nft coins. I think mana the only one on coinbase but uniswap might have some. I loaded up some eth the other night but lot of it already gone. Gotta see what's out there to use whatever I have left.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I told my boy to get out of mana like a month ago cuz I said it looked like trash. Hopefully he got back in, if not hopefully his coins are making up for it. I been patient with atom. I know it'll run again soon. It's way higher than what it was thru most of the past six months or so. I remember tracking it back when like $6 was resistance and it kept touching it but not passing and now it's three times that so I'm used to the long periods of stability. It'll load up higher soon enough. I gotta look more into the nft coins. I think mana the only one on coinbase but uniswap might have some. I loaded up some eth the other night but lot of it already gone. Gotta see what's out there to use whatever I have left.

Have always been skeptical of MANA, but it's one of the coins that Grayscale owns, and the one I own that Grayscale is invested in is one that Barry GOATbert says will be top ten one day.:banderas:.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I sold ENJ yesterday and entered CHZ at .13.

Gotta stay up on what's trending. NFT's are where it's at right now. That's why you don't want to just have long term bags. Always keep money aside so when your portfolio is stagnant you can make gains riding waves.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Link and LTC look like they keep battling for 9th in market cap. Need link to pull ahead and catch up with uniswap also. It was as low as $21 two weeks ago during the major dip and has been trending up the channel ever since. Highest point since was 31.44 back on last wednesday and it looks like it'll go past that soon enough. Its kept building higher highs and higher lows since Friday so should be seeing $32 by tonight or the morning most likely. Hopefully it goes up the channel and goes over it like it did in mid february, then stays up there. Needs to hold strong and close the daily candle at 7 above $31. :lawd:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Link and LTC look like they keep battling for 9th in market cap. Need link to pull ahead and catch up with uniswap also. It was as low as $21 two weeks ago during the major dip and has been trending up the channel ever since. Highest point since was 31.44 back on last wednesday and it looks like it'll go past that soon enough. Its kept building higher highs and higher lows since Friday so should be seeing $32 by tonight or the morning most likely. Hopefully it goes up the channel and goes over it like it did in mid february, then stays up there. Needs to hold strong and close the daily candle at 7 above $31. :lawd:

Team hasn't finish dumping:skip: