1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
So it’s basically impossible for US residents to get in on any of these ICOs anymore right? Was staking on trustswap then I realized I can’t get in on any of these presales :stopitslime: which sucks cause these coins all doing 10x and shyt.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So it’s basically impossible for US residents to get in on any of these ICOs anymore right? Was staking on trustswap then I realized I can’t get in on any of these presales :stopitslime: which sucks cause these coins all doing 10x and shyt.

SEC fukked it up...if you want a good laugh, look at the list of other countries that can’t participate...it’s mostly terrorist-affiliated countries

a good plan as @Nigerianwonder suggested is to watch for when these projects hit exchanges that you’re allowed to buy from...there’ll be an initial dump but if it’s a good project then it could run again after a while...this was the case even during the bear when binance had IEOs before they stopped US customers from using their main site...you won’t get a 100x or probably not even a 10x but you can still make a decent flip using the strategy

Daps
SEC fukked it up...if you want a good laugh, look at the list of other countries that can’t participate...it’s mostly terrorist-affiliated countries

a good plan as @Nigerianwonder suggested is to watch for when these projects hit exchanges that you’re allowed to buy from...there’ll be an initial dump but if it’s a good project then it could run again after a while...this was the case even during the bear when binance had IEOs before they stopped US customers from using their main site...you won’t get a 100x or probably not even a 10x but you can still make a decent flip using the strategy

:wow: I’m always amazed at how blatant our government is at fukking over people lol I get it tho, back in 2017 a lot people were losing money on these things.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow: I’m always amazed at how blatant our government is at fukking over people lol I get it tho, back in 2017 a lot people were losing money on these things.

that’s the excuse they used to come in and “clean” it up but the cynic in me says they just wanted to fix the game so that the government could get their cut thru overregulation...I expected it and shifted my money to US exchanges and US-based projects...I had the right plan but backed the wrong players...I thought bittrex would be the premier US exchange and DRGN would be a top project...it ended up being coinbase and LINK seems to be the golden boy for now

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I’m sure you spoke in before but what project is it?

I don't mention it a lot as I don't shill, but it's Horizen (ZEN).

Privacy based coin, with backing from Grayscale. Actual partnerships with Celsius and more recently IOTA. The team does not shill or talk about price, and continues to make progress. Not making any actual price predictions with it, but there is reason to believe it will end up in the top twenty in terms of market cap, sooner than later.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Better hop on asianbae.com and spit that good game in her ear :mjgrin: