1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
I told my boy to get out of mana like a month ago cuz I said it looked like trash. Hopefully he got back in, if not hopefully his coins are making up for it. I been patient with atom. I know it'll run again soon. It's way higher than what it was thru most of the past six months or so. I remember tracking it back when like $6 was resistance and it kept touching it but not passing and now it's three times that so I'm used to the long periods of stability. It'll load up higher soon enough. I gotta look more into the nft coins. I think mana the only one on coinbase but uniswap might have some. I loaded up some eth the other night but lot of it already gone. Gotta see what's out there to use whatever I have left.

Damn he prolly gon put hand on you tomorrow
:francis:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, should I wait for Vechain to drop or get in now?
Depends on how much you are dropping. If you are dropping a few hundred then you are overthinking this shyt. Just jump in now.

If you are working with thousands then cost averages play a big role.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Damn he prolly gon put hand on you tomorrow
:francis:
LOL. Its all good. I put him onto Ledger and helped him setup up his wallet plus been trying to get him on metamask too. I been mostly pushing him onto coins like Link as well. Been trying my best to get him more into the game. He's been stacking up ETH and BTC mostly. Not really a big risk taker but its all good. Been trying to get him to stake his GRT but he be slackiong when I talk to him about it cuz he doesn't understand it. Gotta see if I get him staking ATOM too since he's got the ledger. So I been looking out for him so he can enjoy these gains like all of us will.