1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I sold ENJ yesterday and entered CHZ at .13.

Gotta stay up on what's trending. NFT's are where it's at right now. That's why you don't want to just have long term bags. Always keep money aside so when your portfolio is stagnant you can make gains riding waves.
Yup. That's the name of the game when it comes to alts. I definitely have projects that I like, but I'm not loyal to any of these bytches. Especially not when everything on the market is near its all time high. And let's be honest. 99% of the shyt out here won't even be around 2 years from now. That's why you always gotta take profits and ride waves. Just go where the money is going.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don't know what the hell this CVNT coin is but that shyt jumped like 100k% today. :mindblown:

24 hour volume of 15k. Some whale must've bought up the whole supply. :heh:

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
other NFT thoughts.
NFTs are great but the only thing I am weary of is the countdown clocks for items being taking over by bots or bot farms and shyt like that.
How are NFT marketplaces planning on preventing that? I think this issue is beyond the type of coin.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
ya you have to look out for potential traps like that
There was one called PIZZA I saw was up like 50 million% or something like that for the month. Had a huge pump in February. I'm like :damn: I like eating pizza, why couldn't they reward me like that. :mjcry:

oNDXadM.jpg

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
There was one called PIZZA I saw was up like 50 million% or something like that for the month. Had a huge pump in February. I'm like :damn: I like eating pizza, why couldn't they reward me like that. :mjcry:

oNDXadM.jpg

50.2 Million X ??? :picard::picard::picard: I cant even compute the level of tomfoolery involved with this crypto lol