1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
If you're willing to take crazy risks there's crazy money to be had out here. shyt is really the wild wild west tho so giving and/or taking advice is pretty much like Russian roulette. You truly have to be prepared to lose that shyt if you choose to throw it at IDOs or start up defi projects but the potential rewards are definitely insane. I made some stupid ass money (turned 2gs to 25K) off of autofarm a couple a few weeks ago but that shyt dropped like a rock. If I'd given advice for peeps to jump in they'd be holdin bags.

Big facts. I did some things the last few days that’s gonna set the tone for my portfolio this year. Though I made money last year I got stagnant. I wanna put that money to work this year.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Do any other coins besides ETH have everyday uses?
If not, and aside from BTC why are you investing in them (this isn't' a sarcastic question, it's a question to acquire knowledge)

Why are people high on Cardano if ETH 2.0 update will switch to Proof of Stake (which I think is it it's only advanage?) and it has every day uses.
I think the play with cardano is it'll have a year long advantage with staking compared to eth 2.0 and also it's more decentralized than eth and has a supply cap as well. To me tho, it's the fact that it's the next best thing to eth. If eth was the only platform used for dapps and such, then it' has a centralized element to it. With cardano I basically look at it as an alternative platform the way bing or bat is to google. But alot of what your saying comes down to extremely heavy science, finance, and mathematics. Like probably 20% of crypto is gonna be used by the average joe, and most of that is either with banking or nft uses. Most crypto use is going to come from corporational us for a variety of shyt I definelty can't even name.

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
How do you sell nft art?

I know a lot of artists
Do it on rarible.com, it’s very easy.
i actually posted before about doing it.

Make sure they download trust wallet ( there are a few wallet options), that’s the one I use tho

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who's buying cro? Tempting to yolo into that shyt it's at 15 cents they've also partnered with Aston Martin Formula One. Fully decentralized unlike BNB and a much more user friendly platform. Writings are on the wall but i've pissed away too much money this year already man

Edit: That damn supply still gonna be high AF compared to BNB even when they burn it i'll sit this one out. :unimpressed:
This month, the Crossfire Mainnet Dry-Run came to an end, and we announced the burning of 70 billion CRO—the largest token burn in history—ahead of the official Crypto.org Chain launch on 25 March. We are now aggressively pursuing full decentralisation of the Chain network, paving the way for the development of payment solutions, DeFi products, and NFTs.

Crypto.org Chain is perfectly positioned to capture growth in these areas with full decentralization, high speed, fast finality and very low fees. Validators running nodes on the network following the March 25th launch will earn an estimated 20% APY. Millions of individual issuers will be able to enjoy the same benefit by single-tap delegation via the Crypto.com DeFi Wallet app.

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I've mapped out my goals for the year, month by month of how many of each coin I want without overextending myself. Everytime I reach the goal I check it off.

I got a conservative goal and then I have more ambitious goals..

Does anyone else do something similar?

Daps
Who's buying cro? Tempting to yolo into that shyt it's at 15 cents they've also partnered with Aston Martin Formula One. Fully decentralized unlike BNB and a much more user friendly platform. Writings are on the wall but i've pissed away too much money this year already man

Edit: That damn supply still gonna be high AF compared to BNB even when they burn it i'll sit this one out. :unimpressed:

What is cro on.

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Does anyone remember The Key? Catherine Li was all up on CNBC during 2017 bull run.

Apparently they are being called a scam. Once People of China got there hands in it you didn't hear much about it. I only have a small holding in it. I am going the latter in thinking it being China they just want to keep this thing private as much as possible then drop it on the people and it will blow in a few years

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone remember The Key? Catherine Li was all up on CNBC during 2017 bull run.

Apparently they are being called a scam. Once People of China got there hands in it you didn't hear much about it. I only have a small holding in it. I am going the latter in thinking it being China they just want to keep this thing private as much as possible then drop it on the people and it will blow in a few years

I remember this being in the top 200 at one point :picard:

THEKEY price today, TKY live marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap