1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I've mapped out my goals for the year, month by month of how many of each coin I want without overextending myself. Everytime I reach the goal I check it off.

I got a conservative goal and then I have more ambitious goals..

Does anyone else do something similar?

It's great to have goals and document your trades. I don't do a coin by coin "goal" are prices change quickly for most coins that are out there.

I have BTC and I'm heavy into one particular project that I firmly will be top 10-20 at worst in market cap within a year or two year at the most (Strong backing by multiple fund managers and other projects). You learn over the course of time to manage risk. I've had days where my portfolio go up mid six figures, and days where it's gone down that amount I've pretty much just held most of the time. I don't every want to panic sell, but I know when I will need to sell if it goes too south.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This high gas fee shyt should be going away at some point this year.

Uniswap v3 coming soon and they will incorporate a Layer 2 solution, possibly Optimism. This will help lower gas fees dramatically

Man thank goodness for that. I think ethereum 2.0 will lower gas fees two correct?

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
It's great to have goals and document your trades. I don't do a coin by coin "goal" are prices change quickly for most coins that are out there.

I have BTC and I'm heavy into one particular project that I firmly will be top 10-20 at worst in market cap within a year or two year at the most (Strong backing by multiple fund managers and other projects). You learn over the course of time to manage risk. I've had days where my portfolio go up mid six figures, and days where it's gone down that amount I've pretty much just held most of the time. I don't every want to panic sell, but I know when I will need to sell if it goes too south.

at the bolded :picard:..damn you've really been battle tested out here..

I gotta salute your resolve