1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps and more daps. This is where I need to expand my knowledge to capitalize on more bread. I downloaded the “Trust” wallet and I see BNB has a staking APR of 37%. :pachaha:

But yea I have some more questions about the Binance smart chain/ICOs but I need to dive more in to get an idea on how it all works.
I have trust wallet but I can't see it give you the option to stake the BNB coin?

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
Do any other coins besides ETH have everyday uses?
If not, and aside from BTC why are you investing in them (this isn't' a sarcastic question, it's a question to acquire knowledge)

Why are people high on Cardano if ETH 2.0 update will switch to Proof of Stake (which I think is it it's only advanage?) and it has every day uses.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
How do you sell nft art?

I know a lot of artists
I believe opensea.io is the biggest nft exchange. Think they got artwork on there. I don't mess with the site, cuz I'm not too familiar with everything yet but check them out or one of the other guys might know more. Definitely a lucrative business these days.

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
I have trust wallet but I can't see it give you the option to stake the BNB coin
:mjlol: I’ve already quadrupled my investment in hoge.finance wtf

I swear I’m not shilling this shyt for y’all. Invested in this on a whim yesterday. It’s crazy how many different avenues one can find money in crypto.
If you're willing to take crazy risks there's crazy money to be had out here. shyt is really the wild wild west tho so giving and/or taking advice is pretty much like Russian roulette. You truly have to be prepared to lose that shyt if you choose to throw it at IDOs or start up defi projects but the potential rewards are definitely insane. I made some stupid ass money (turned 2gs to 25K) off of autofarm a couple a few weeks ago but that shyt dropped like a rock. If I'd given advice for peeps to jump in they'd be holdin bags.

Last edited: