they have a mainnet launch coming up on the 25th

they also burned 70% of their tokens

people are saying it will go to $1 in a couple monhs

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
.02 was the presale but it was capped at $275 max contribution so no whales at the start. I got lucky and found out the day it launched on pancake swap. Got in at 50 cents before it exploded. The snapshot for the next ICO on it is monday so it could run up to $5 or $6 until then. Folks need to have minimum of 1k tokens in their wallets. Next unlock of presale tokens is 3/15 so make sure if you get in you get out before then. I would re buy in after presellers dump cause the platform will have access to a lot of ICO's. And this is assuming it doesnt get added to binance in this time cause if it does.. all bets are off.. its going to 15 to 20 bucks. Also if you do try to get in the ICO you got to lock the tokens for 7 days when you invest.

There are 2 binance smart chain ICO platform I'm rocking with. bscex.org and bscpad.com . Join the telegrams. get your binance trust wallet or add binance smart chain to your metamask. Just google for tutorials. Still early for both. eat brehs. get rich.

So I can only buy these binace smart chains on the binance site right? Reason I ask is because I can't get a binance account in texas.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So I can only buy these binace smart chains on the binance site right? Reason I ask is because I can't get a binance account in texas.

I live in Louisiana and just like Texas I wouldn’t normally be able to access however I copped a VPN to allow me to cop/stake DOT and it’s been worth it.

The staking incentive alone is covering my monthly VPN cost and some so it was worth it to have access to all of Binance.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
.02 was the presale but it was capped at $275 max contribution so no whales at the start. I got lucky and found out the day it launched on pancake swap. Got in at 50 cents before it exploded. The snapshot for the next ICO on it is monday so it could run up to $5 or $6 until then. Folks need to have minimum of 1k tokens in their wallets. Next unlock of presale tokens is 3/15 so make sure if you get in you get out before then. I would re buy in after presellers dump cause the platform will have access to a lot of ICO's. And this is assuming it doesnt get added to binance in this time cause if it does.. all bets are off.. its going to 15 to 20 bucks. Also if you do try to get in the ICO you got to lock the tokens for 7 days when you invest.

There are 2 binance smart chain ICO platform I'm rocking with. bscex.org and bscpad.com . Join the telegrams. get your binance trust wallet or add binance smart chain to your metamask. Just google for tutorials. Still early for both. eat brehs. get rich.

Daps and more daps. This is where I need to expand my knowledge to capitalize on more bread. I downloaded the “Trust” wallet and I see BNB has a staking APR of 37%. :pachaha:

But yea I have some more questions about the Binance smart chain/ICOs but I need to dive more in to get an idea on how it all works.

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
what if the tweet gets deleted

how ould you own it
If you own it, you could do whatever you want, it’s not longer the original persons property. (It never was actually, anything you post on Twitter belongs to Twitter originally)