1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Don't ask me breh i couldn't explain shyt if i tried. All i care about is what makes it's price rise :mjgrin: . I just be up in them reddit groups seeing what things mean.

Hopefully the stimulus comes soon. :mjgrin:

Y’all should also look into HVBTF. They’re a Canadian company that mines Ethereum. If that Reddit post it true, then HVBTF should be over $10 this summer.

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
That coin $paid got exit scammed today. They're claiming exploit but I'm not buying it. That's why I tend to stay away from coins that are getting shilled too hard for no apparent reason. And this account warned everybody it was a scam 2 months ago. Good account to follow.

Click on the pic:damn:

Daps
Watch out for them shytcoins, pump and dumps Brehs

source.gif

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
NFT tokens are what’s going to make people life changing money right now and leading up to alt season.

UniV3 also coming soon and will cause a major ETH pump.

KingTut

Daps
Reppin
TX
Anybody cop a top shot pack yester or this morning?

Just got a pack a few minutes ago. Complete ass. fukking Larry Nance jr dunk and a Jokic assist. Cole Anthony game winner was the other one which is kinda dope.

I’m probably done with TopShot, they started marketing waaaay to early knowing they weren’t prepared for the traffic.

No clue but if I had to guess I’d say later this month.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Just got a pack a few minutes ago. Complete ass. fukking Larry Nance jr dunk and a Jokic assist. Cole Anthony game winner was the other one which is kinda dope.

I’m probably done with TopShot, they started marketing waaaay to early knowing they weren’t prepared for the traffic.

No clue but if I had to guess I’d say later this month.
Honestly just buy single moments, trust dude that's how my account valuation went waaaaaayyyy up, yeah the new s2's have higher counts but they're now affordable, you can get 2000 and under serials for cheap compared to the LE s2's. Cole anthony game winner could be an hard sought after card if he becomes orlando's next franchise star. Collin sextons 2ot forcing shot is also cheap and one hell of a defining moment in his career and is also his third moment on the site, it's a lot of opportunity with singles.

Trust on top shot AT LEAST you can get in line to get a pack (plus breh you'll get one tommorow probably)

Try getting ANY PANNINI CARD PACK in a store breh, it's damn near impossible.

KingTut

Daps
Reppin
TX
Honestly just buy single moments, trust dude that's how my account valuation went waaaaaayyyy up, yeah the new s2's have higher counts but they're now affordable, you can get 2000 and under serials for cheap compared to the LE s2's. Cole anthony game winner could be an hard sought after card if he becomes orlando's next franchise star. Collin sextons 2ot forcing shot is also cheap and one hell of a defining moment in his career and is also his third moment on the site, it's a lot of opportunity with singles.

Trust on top shot AT LEAST you can get in line to get a pack (plus breh you'll get one tommorow probably)

Try getting ANY PANNINI CARD PACK in a store breh, it's damn near impossible.

Thanks breh. I've been buying a lot of single rookie moments that are cheap so I'll probably stick with that and leave the packs alone.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Thanks breh. I've been buying a lot of single rookie moments that are cheap so I'll probably stick with that and leave the packs alone.
Yeah best to wait till the packs are easily accessible again. It's fukked up tho I hate how white people blow shyt up so quick, I got in in December and everything was cheap and available 24/7, then for like no reason at all these Cacs were jumping all on the site. They fukked up not capping the new users at 100-200k for the past 2 months but I think they'll get it together.

Once it goes out of beta and there's tons of moments the market might depress again before people get excited for next season