1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been telling yall to hop on the binance smart chain wave. Made 10k in the last 5 days off bscpad and I got in late( it's well over 100x and still climbing). It's like polkstarter but for binance chain. Need to hold a certain amount of tokens to participate in ICOs. Next ICO is next week and probably gonna do 100x again.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Been telling yall to hop on the binance smart chain wave. Made 10k in the last 5 days off bscpad and I got in late( it's well over 100x and still climbing). It's like polkstarter but for binance chain. Need to hold a certain amount of tokens to participate in ICOs. Next ICO is next week and probably gonna do 100x again.

wow this would’ve been a nice opportunity...I see they were offering public sales of the token too at $0.02 a pop/$1000 max buy-in

shyt is up more than 200x since it hit pancakeswap...did you get in on the public sale or did you wait til it hit the exchange?

Daps

:wow: Put me on breh. Give me the knowledge. I need to get in on an ico

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wow this would’ve been a nice opportunity...I see they were offering public sales of the token too at $0.02 a pop/$1000 max buy-in

shyt is up more than 200x since it hit pancakeswap...did you get in on the public sale or did you wait til it hit the exchange?

.02 was the presale but it was capped at $275 max contribution so no whales at the start. I got lucky and found out the day it launched on pancake swap. Got in at 50 cents before it exploded. The snapshot for the next ICO on it is monday so it could run up to $5 or $6 until then. Folks need to have minimum of 1k tokens in their wallets. Next unlock of presale tokens is 3/15 so make sure if you get in you get out before then. I would re buy in after presellers dump cause the platform will have access to a lot of ICO's. And this is assuming it doesnt get added to binance in this time cause if it does.. all bets are off.. its going to 15 to 20 bucks. Also if you do try to get in the ICO you got to lock the tokens for 7 days when you invest.

:wow: Put me on breh. Give me the knowledge. I need to get in on an ico

There are 2 binance smart chain ICO platform I'm rocking with. bscex.org and bscpad.com . Join the telegrams. get your binance trust wallet or add binance smart chain to your metamask. Just google for tutorials. Still early for both. eat brehs. get rich.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
.02 was the presale but it was capped at $275 max contribution so no whales at the start.

:picard:

they win regardless cuz they’re gonna sellout their tokens anyway...sucks for those who want to throw more in the pot tho...ICOs/IEOs have been limiting contributions for a minute tho

Daps
.02 was the presale but it was capped at $275 max contribution so no whales at the start. I got lucky and found out the day it launched on pancake swap. Got in at 50 cents before it exploded. The snapshot for the next ICO on it is monday so it could run up to $5 or $6 until then. Folks need to have minimum of 1k tokens in their wallets. Next unlock of presale tokens is 3/15 so make sure if you get in you get out before then. I would re buy in after presellers dump cause the platform will have access to a lot of ICO's. And this is assuming it doesnt get added to binance in this time cause if it does.. all bets are off.. its going to 15 to 20 bucks. Also if you do try to get in the ICO you got to lock the tokens for 7 days when you invest.

There are 2 binance smart chain ICO platform I'm rocking with. bscex.org and bscpad.com . Join the telegrams. get your binance trust wallet or add binance smart chain to your metamask. Just google for tutorials. Still early for both. eat brehs. get rich.

:wow: Imma look into it. Hopefully NY Brehs like myself ain’t left hanging.