1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
I jokingly told someone at $40 Ill pull the plug. My jobs just so cake and the pay is decent. I have to June 1st to move to Puerto Rico for tax purposes.

My homie homie got into the ico and as a favor to me he let be buy a decent chunk . I had just quit a job and they sent me all the money from my 401k and I dump that and every penny I had into link.

I haven't cash out a penny so it still doesn't seem real.

:wow: Sheeeshhh you got in on the ico too. What a blessing.

nikkas was eating good off ICOs back in 2017.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You had LINK in 2017? :damn:

You winning right now my boy!

How heavy ya bag breh? :dahell:

I consider myself lucky getting in when it was at $3.
How high do you think Link could go by the end of the year?
:wow: Sheeeshhh you got in on the ico too. What a blessing.

nikkas was eating good off ICOs back in 2017.
Yea most of the people I know that was in the ico game are worth 7/8 figures now. To think I got into crypto in 2016 because I may or may have not needed ethereum to buy steroids

Last edited:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been telling people to buy link since 2017. I convinced 10+ people to buy and every single one eventually sold only making a little profit. Some people don't understand the concept of hodl or they try to get rich quick and move their profits to some shyt coin because it at .10 :snoop:. I been telling these same people its not too late to get back on the train, but pride and ego won't let them knowning they originally bout sub $2. I've been sitting on my link stack since 2017 and I'm still buying more. Almost ashamed to admit like 90% of my networth is in chainlink.
I don't hold too much at the moment, I have 4k to spare do you think it's a good idea to go all in on link? What is the projected ceiling for this?

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't hold too much at the moment, I have 4k to spare do you think it's a good idea to go all in on link? What is the projected ceiling for this?
I'm no crypto expert and I won't pretend to be. With that being said I feel you are best investing in a utility coin and holding. I can't tell you what to put your money into. I strongly believe in Link and feel it has a bright future, this project is still a good deal imo. It would be financially irresponsible to drop that kind of dough based on what a stranger on a forum said.

With that being said take some time to understand what link is and how it works before investing. I really feel we are at the beginning of something huge. If there is mass adoption this thing could eventually go to $1000+. Im honestly just hoping for $60 EOY. But if you do decide to buy dollar cost average and don't buy all at once.

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hoping this Shibaswap gets released and their shib coin comes thru for me. If it hits s dollar, :ohlawd:. Highly unlikely but one can dream. :mjcry:

Tell us how this is getting to a dollar and show your work:
Screenshot-20210304-182247.png

Screenshot-20210304-182021.png

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Tell us how this is getting to a dollar and show your work:
Screenshot-20210304-182247.png

Screenshot-20210304-182021.png

"Highly unlikely but one can dream." :martin:

I'm on some throw a small amount on it and let it ride thing. :manny: Think I got like 9 billion shares and used maybe $100. That's like buying a cheap penny stock. Not like I'm spending big money on it but if it hits then even better. Even if it reaches like .00001 that's 90k there. Anything can happen in this crazy world. :yeshrug:

Throwing that 100 on something like btc and who knows when I would reach 90k. This just a fukk it, let it ride type of move.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Highly unlikely but one can dream." :martin:

I'm on some throw a small amount on it and let it ride thing. :manny: Think I got like 9 billion shares and used maybe $100. That's like buying a cheap penny stock. Not like I'm spending big money on it but if it hits then even better. Even if it reaches like .00001 that's 90k there. Anything can happen in this crazy world. :yeshrug:

Throwing that 100 on something like btc and who knows when I would reach 90k. This just a fukk it, let it ride type of move.

It's not highly unlikely it's impossible. Y'all stay pulling numbers out of thin air. Supply and market cap matter.