1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Anyone here have some micro-cap tokens on their radar? I'm researching a few right now, might post some info on them here later today.
Hoping this Shibaswap gets released and their shib coin comes thru for me. If it hits s dollar, :ohlawd:. Highly unlikely but one can dream. :mjcry:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
His ass been posting here for a month and me, @OJdidit , @Low quality poster and a few others been shilling Link since last spring and I been up on Atom since last summer. You been sleeping on em for months. We been getting this money. Think I got in Link around 6 and atom at maybe 3 or 4. We been out here tryna promote. Hopefully it keeps running so you and all of us keep getting more and more gains.
I been telling people to buy link since 2017. I convinced 10+ people to buy and every single one eventually sold only making a little profit. Some people don't understand the concept of hodl or they try to get rich quick and move their profits to some shyt coin because it at .10 :snoop:. I been telling these same people its not too late to get back on the train, but pride and ego won't let them knowning they originally bout sub $2. I've been sitting on my link stack since 2017 and I'm still buying more. Almost ashamed to admit like 90% of my networth is in chainlink.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I been telling people to buy link since 2017. I convinced 10+ people to buy and every single one eventually sold only making a little profit. Some people don't understand the concept of hodl or they try to get rich quick and move their profits to some shyt coin because it at .10 :snoop:. I been telling these same people its not too late to get back on the train, but pride and ego won't let them knowning they originally bout sub $2. I've been sitting on my link stack since 2017 and I'm still buying more. Almost ashamed to admit like 90% of my networth is in chainlink.
:banderas: When are you turning in that resignation letter this year breh?

Daps

You had LINK in 2017? :damn:

You winning right now my boy!

How heavy ya bag breh? :dahell:

I consider myself lucky getting in when it was at $3.

Daps
I been wanting to ask this. And excuse me if this has been asked before but... what exactly is the appeal of this nbatopshot shyt? :patrice:

Can’t you just find high quality highlights of these things on YouTube? How are some of these cards selling for thousands?

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

How high do you think Link could go by the end of the year?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I been wanting to ask this. And excuse me if this has been asked before but... what exactly is the appeal of this nbatopshot shyt? :patrice:

Can’t you just find high quality highlights of these things on YouTube? How are some of these cards selling for thousands?
Everything has appeal as long as someone is willing to exchange something for it. You could create like let's say custom smilies on the coli that only the person who owns it could use and people could give you money for the right to use it. There was one LeBron dunk I saw on there that was one of the biggest sellers. I looked for it on YouTube but the camera angle wasn't the same and didn't catch it right. So some may be found elsewhere but others may not. I saw yesterday about some small ten second video that was Trump related that sold for 6 million. Let me see if I find it cuz I sent it to my boy.

Nifty Gateway

Ridiculous that someone would be willing to pay that much for that. But like I believe PT Barnum said, There's a sucker born every minute.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:banderas: When are you turning in that resignation letter this year breh?
I jokingly told someone at $40 Ill pull the plug. My jobs just so cake and the pay is decent. I have to June 1st to move to Puerto Rico for tax purposes.

My homie homie got into the ico and as a favor to me he let be buy a decent chunk . I had just quit a job and they sent me all the money from my 401k and I dump that and every penny I had into link.

I haven't cash out a penny so it still doesn't seem real.

How high do you think Link could go by the end of the year?
Too many variables in play including big wholesale to say. Link imo is a long term hodl play. I have no plans on cashing out any time soon. Those price predictions are all over the place

Last edited: