1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
ain’t no tried nikka, u did. I copped atom and link cuz of yo posts, good lookin out. I gotta big booty thot for you in the future :myman:
His ass been posting here for a month and me, @OJdidit , @Low quality poster and a few others been shilling Link since last spring and I been up on Atom since last summer. You been sleeping on em for months. We been getting this money. Think I got in Link around 6 and atom at maybe 3 or 4. We been out here tryna promote. Hopefully it keeps running so you and all of us keep getting more and more gains.

Daps
His ass been posting here for a month and me, @OJdidit , @Low quality poster and a few others been shilling Link since last spring and I been up on Atom since last summer. You been sleeping on em for months. We been getting this money. Think I got in Link around 6 and atom at maybe 3 or 4. We been out here tryna promote. Hopefully it keeps running so you and all of us keep getting more and more gains.

I slept on ATOM I’m tight :stopitslime:

What you think about NU breh?

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe

i feel you breh but im limited on the moves i can make . I cant deposit USD with coinbase. I have to find a BTC atm , buy btc , then transfer to coinbase (just found exodus this week) . plus I wanted my BTC and ETH to be at certain level before diving into other crypto . wasnt even paying attention to other coins till about 2 months ago . last spring and summer? nikka i was living rough lol

im all in now tho. just gotta cop some loom , ada , vet . good lookin out tho to all yall

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I slept on ATOM I’m tight :stopitslime:

What you think about NU breh?
Yeah I feel ya. Wasn't really getting much response when I mentioned them back then.

I like NU. Got 1k. Not much but hopeful. I know someone was talking them up while back. If I see buddies name I might recall it. So I got some based on his mention.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i feel you breh but im limited on the moves i can make . I cant deposit USD with coinbase. I have to find a BTC atm , buy btc , then transfer to coinbase (just found exodus this week) . plus I wanted my BTC and ETH to be at certain level before diving into other crypto . wasnt even paying attention to other coins till about 2 months ago . last spring and summer? nikka i was living rough lol

im all in now tho. just gotta cop some loom , ada , vet . good lookin out tho to all yall

Damn they got your ass jumping thru hoops. But I feel ya. We gonna get this money no matter what. :salute:

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
Google and youtube it, trust me, because most are on the eth blockchain you gotta pay gas fees to purchase them and that can be like over 10-20$

I'm trying to figure out how to list my art as nfts and a lot of these sites are boujie as hell with their selection process
I was able to list my art on rarible.com fairly easily, although I decided not to because I dint' want to pay the fee at the moment.
Did you find any good places to list your art?

Also do you know if for example i have an NFT in marketplace A, can I buy that same NFT and move it to marketplace B?

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
Can someone explain this NFT thing to me, see everyone in the music community get riled up about this my boys and me trying to figure out how to join

For me, the easiest way to explain it is as such:

In the "real world" you have a piece of art, and you want to sell it, there is only one unique piece of art.
Now if you put on a VR headset, you're in a virtual world, what do you want to do if you want to sell a piece of art in this VR world? Well, it's the same exact thing as the real world but you just assign a NFT (non-fungible token) to the piece of a art when you sell it.

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
I was going to purchase another eth when it was between 12-1300 but folk was saying it was going to drop even lower to around $1,000
:mjcry:

I should bought it at 1300 last weekend, hoping it drops some more.. if it starts going towards 2k again I might have to buy tho

Daps
not cyrpto but a stock yes.
I got one for my bro for his bday a while ago to get him into the market.
one of the best gitfs you can give IMO.

Word. I gave my bro some ETH gave my sis some BTC

It’s crazy how I don’t mind, actually I it’s satisfying giving crypto.

But let a nikka ask me for a $20
tenor.gif

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Anyone here have some micro-cap tokens on their radar? I'm researching a few right now, might post some info on them here later today.