1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
I Opened A Coinbase Account And Wallet, I’m Admittedly Not A Big Crypto Guy But I Have 6 Other Avenues Of Investments And Figure It Would Be Wise To Add Crypto

Now If I Buy Bitcoin In Coinbase Should I Immediately Transfer That To My Wallet Or Leave It In The Coinbase Account?

Is The Wallet Strictly For Planning To Spend Crypto?

Let Me Know Guys

You can leave it on Coinbase but I would suggest you buy a hardware wallet to store it. The wallet is for safe storage while leaving it on the exchange is only good for trading on the fly.

Check out some YouTube videos on hardware wallets to see which one is best for you. If you’re not gonna be holding a bunch of ALTs then the cheapest ledger nano would be my suggestion.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
ETH gas fees are so fukking ridiculous. I wanted to pull out some of my stuff I sent to my MetaMask..

Until it came time to pay the gas fees..

“nah, I’ll just keep it in there”

:mjlol:
Man I wanted to post an nft and get into that and the shyt said I needed to put 10$ of eth in, but I'd have to buy like 20-30$ just to have enough to send the shyt shyt kills me, can't wait for cardano to pull up so I can release on they chain

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
How long yall think this decline is going to last in the market? A few more days, a week..longer?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
luckily, I got in GRT, Nu and Loom early, besides buying some “dips” that weren’t really dips, so lost a bit there, but still was up decent on profit.

I didn’t derisk on Link, though. I’m staying in that since I bought in “late”.

Yeah I haven't really went in buying crypto since 2017 so I am stil up and can ride this on the way down.

Only thing I really invested in the last 3 years is link and I been holding since last summer when it was 5 dollars a coin.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still a long year ahead, the night is still young a whole embryo (9 months) until December anything can happen between then if we look at last year as a reference . We should all know those 6 figure numbers won't come with hurdles i'm done checking price until further notice. Hook me up with that suicide hotline if shyt drops to the early 30's though :mjcry:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How long yall think this decline is going to last in the market? A few more days, a week..longer?

It all depends on the market if you ask me. I learned awhile ago that crypto follows the market a lot. There is no coincidence that crypto is falling as the stock market is falling.

If this 1 trillion stimulus gets passed and the money gets released. I expect the market and crypto to stop its free fall.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
It all depends on the market if you ask me. I learned awhile ago that crypto follows the market a lot. There is no coincidence that crypto is falling as the stock market is falling.

If this 1 trillion stimulus gets passed and the money gets released. I expect the market and crypto to stop its free fall.
Gotcha, makes sense.