1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AB3-E28-C8-92-AD-4122-BDE4-9-D95-AA55-A71-A.jpg

lmaooo I remember this meme and imagine it’s still applicable to those who are now getting into it lol...say “goodbye” to sleep for a long time

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I got out 2 days ago on my bags. Left small amount in each besides Loom.
When market looks better, I’ll re enter. I’m not riding to the bottom
:hubie:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Is XRP still a sure fire thing and it’s just a case of the waiting game? People I have spoken to seem so certain about this.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got out 2 days ago on my bags. Left small amount in each besides Loom.
When market looks better, I’ll re enter. I’m not riding to the bottom

gutsy move...but will more than likely end up being the right one

looks like everything is coming down hard except cardano...it will come down eventually tho...I hope no one is thinking that since it looks “stable” right now that they should pivot to it...it will join the market soon and cool off hard

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:whew:
Any chance GRT falls to under a dollar?

GRT looks like it’s been breaking down since we reached the ATH.. it rose too fast. A lot of these alts did and reality humbling us. and I watched it until it went below 2 :mjcry:. I got in at .51 out at 1.85.

with the profit I took, I’ll be able to accumulate more than I had down the road when market looks healthier. I see it going belong 1 in March.. March has never been a good month for the market and people saying stimulus checks will help it, but I doubt that considering we won’t even get them likely until June.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
GRT looks like it’s been breaking down since we reached the ATH.. it rose too fast. A lot of these alts did and reality humbling us. and I watched it until it went below 2 :mjcry:. I got in at .51 out at 1.85.

with the profit I took, I’ll be able to accumulate more than I had down the road when market looks healthier. I see it going belong 1 in March.. March has never been a good month for the market and people saying stimulus checks will help it, but I doubt that considering we won’t even get them likely until June.
My experience with ALTs in 2018 made me allergic to FOMO in this crypto space. I did some DD on some coins that are hot now, but held off during the initial pullback cause we all know how volatile this can be.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Riding to the bottom, I ain’t cutting losses here brehs :mjcry:

You can’t take your eye off your portfolio for a second, shyt was all good about a week ago :mjcry:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
My experience with ALTs in 2018 made me allergic to FOMO in this crypto space. I did some DD on some coins that are hot now, but held off during the initial pullback cause we all know how volatile this can be.

luckily, I got in GRT, Nu and Loom early, besides buying some “dips” that weren’t really dips, so lost a bit there, but still was up decent on profit.

I didn’t derisk on Link, though. I’m staying in that since I bought in “late”.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For those using some of the bigger exchanges (Coinbase, Binance, Uniswap, Kraken, etc) did yall immediately start sending your crypto to an wallet, or did you wait until your portfolio was at a certain level before you start withdrawing?

Also, Ewallet or hardware wallet? Which is the best route (Ledger Nano S/X, or Trezor, etc)

When my portfolio hit 1k I got a Trezor. I don't really use it anymore because Trust Wallet allows me to trade and farm from my phone.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Opened A Coinbase Account And Wallet, I’m Admittedly Not A Big Crypto Guy But I Have 6 Other Avenues Of Investments And Figure It Would Be Wise To Add Crypto

Now If I Buy Bitcoin In Coinbase Should I Immediately Transfer That To My Wallet Or Leave It In The Coinbase Account?

Is The Wallet Strictly For Planning To Spend Crypto?

Let Me Know Guys