1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
They have been dumping every week for a while now. I THINK it’s to fund development....I dunno what’s really going on with that. It’s probably explained in one of their whitepapers which I’ll never read. They are the leading oracle in crypto so there is definitely potential.

:mjlol:

this post

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let's go. Keep dipping. Converted all my holdings to usd a couple days ago. Trying to get back in for the low low:wow:......all the weak hands who bought at 58k getting shaken out right now.
How low do you think it’s going to go

I think it’s going to go to 41k

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
How low do you think it’s going to go

I think it’s going to go to 41k
Honestly it's hard to say. I think a lot of people are praying for the 40k range so they can get all their coins for cheap. But those areas are gonna be filled with a lot of buy orders. I'll be happy with 42. But it could shoot up right now. The market is so unpredictable right now. But BTC just ended the week with a huge engulfing red candle. It's been losing steam gradually. But it was inevitable after that huge spike up to 58k. But I think this is healthy for the market place. Exponential growth scares the shyt out of me.

You just gotta go with your intuition and buy at a price you feel safe at. But be ready for the possibility that it can dip further and don't panic. As long as you believe you got a great price that's all that matters. You're never gonna time the bottom perfectly.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly it's hard to say. I think a lot of people are praying for the 40k range so they can get all their coins for cheap. But those areas are gonna be filled with a lot of buy orders. I'll be happy with 42. But it could shoot up right now. The market is so unpredictable right now. But BTC just ended the week with a huge engulfing red candle. It's been losing steam gradually. But it was inevitable after that huge spike up to 58k. But I think this is healthy for the market place. Exponential growth scares the shyt out of me.

You just gotta go with your intuition and buy at a price you feel safe at. But be ready for the possibility that it can dip further and don't panic. As long as you believe you got a great price that's all that matters. You're never gonna time the bottom perfectly.

When everyone can see what's going to happen expect a curve ball to be thrown. If we don't bounce before 42 watch it go 40 and when everyone calls the bottom it goes lower:mjgrin:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Gotta love it tho :banderas:
AB3-E28-C8-92-AD-4122-BDE4-9-D95-AA55-A71-A.jpg

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
For those using some of the bigger exchanges (Coinbase, Binance, Uniswap, Kraken, etc) did yall immediately start sending your crypto to an wallet, or did you wait until your portfolio was at a certain level before you start withdrawing?

Also, Ewallet or hardware wallet? Which is the best route (Ledger Nano S/X, or Trezor, etc)