1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I swear my coins always dip from like 4-8 o'clock eastern. I need to sell in the morning and late at night and buy in between or some shyt

People are probably going to get dinner, going out or ready for bed, the volume on TRX has slowed as well.

Either way, XVG is poised to join the billion dollar market cap soon, it 3-4x it's volume today and doubled it's cap.

If it can do what Cardano and NEM did, which was going from 1-3 cents to where they are today in a months time we gonna be :blessed:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is bianance or gdax easier to withdraw money from? Or do you transfer back to coinbase to withdraw?

I just downloaded bianance and it looks mad confusing especially compared to coinbase.
I'm trying to start copping some alt coins, got a little bit in btc, eth, and ltc already, which I plan on holding.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RepentantNastyKoala-small.gif

Mana leaving me up a creek right now, I was hoping on that coin burn, but it's looking like that shyt may have been a dud :francis: That's money I could have moved over to Verge, but I'll hold for now. Trying to be too cute like the Wolf of Crypto street may have burned me :to:

That shyt happens to all of us :flabbynsick:
Nem was on my radar when it was like .11, I bought sia instead. Now nem is at .64 :sadcam:

Sia's gotten decent gains for me but nothin like nem :beli:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
That shyt happens to all of us :flabbynsick:
Nem was on my radar when it was like .11, I bought sia instead. Now nem is at .64 :sadcam:

Sia's gotten decent gains for me but nothin like nem :beli:

I was going to sell and let big daddy Bitcoin massage the funds I was missing but kept to the "hodl" ethos when I could have easily jumped in and out.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why didnt you buy both?

I was still getting familiar with transferring funds from coinbase and was just getting my feet wet, I was only doing 2-300$ at a time per coin. A lot of the knowledge being dropped in this thread for newcomers was shyt I had to learn on my own so this thread is a great resource for ppl just starting out, tons of useful shyt in here