1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I saw people talking about that expecting a rocket ship on it. It may in the future but glad I abstained. I’ve gone all in on verge, ripple, tron, and ADA. Please don’t leave me with bags :mjcry:

The auction apparently has people paying $40,000 for virtual land :wtf: the coin burn is in a week or two.

It's doubled since I bought it, but I actually moved some money over to anticipating it. The volume on it is still high, so it seems like everyone is just waiting for the right moment. If Decentraland knew how to market this shyt would be $3 right now.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
How much did you make

I pretty much doubled up. I bought 135 worth of coins at 2 cents and it's at 4 cents now which means 270. I'm gonna keep holding though. I feel like this can get up to a dollar in a few months or at least I hope so. I also have some ripple and I'm hoping it hits 15 like it's been rumored would happen if it actually gets on coinbase.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I pretty much doubled up. I bought 135 worth of coins at 2 cents and it's at 4 cents now which means 270. I'm gonna keep holding though. I feel like this can get up to a dollar in a few months or at least I hope so. I also have some ripple and I'm hoping it hits 15 like it's been rumored would happen if it actually gets on coinbase.
Bruh of ripple get on coinbase I’m throwing the whole sink at that MF lol

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
The auction apparently has people paying $40,000 for virtual land :wtf: the coin burn is in a week or two.

It's doubled since I bought it, but I actually moved some money over to anticipating it. The volume on it is still high, so it seems like everyone is just waiting for the right moment. If Decentraland knew how to market this shyt would be $3 right now.

I read the description on decentraland a week ago and hit the :mjlol: fukk typa nikka gon buy virtual land, this ain't 2nd Life

These nikkas really flipping virtual property for $40,000 already though :ohhh::dahell:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I read the description on decentraland a week ago and hit the :mjlol: fukk typa nikka gon buy virtual land, this ain't 2nd Life

These nikkas really flipping virtual property for $40,000 already though :ohhh::dahell:

That shyt sounds ridiculous, but I got it for .04 so I was just taking a flyer on it, then I heard about the burn and held this shyt. But, since I made that post Mana is starting to show signs of life

I'm seeing some big ass orders now, it went from 501 sats to 575 since that post

tenor.gif

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

295 for XVG

This is some incredible momentum, I keep waiting on the big correction and it keeps going.
I put 90% of my holdings on binance in ripple and 10% on XVG. Feel silly right now, should I ride it out or transfer the other 90%?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I put 90% of my holdings on binance in ripple and 10% on XVG. Feel silly right now, should I ride it out or transfer the other 90%?

I can't tell you what to do breh, I don't want to see anyone lose money based on what I do, because I basically put on a blindfold and walk into traffic sometimes.

But, what I can tell you is the info, right now XVG is at 800 million market cap with coins that are worth 0.06, the market cap for Ripple is 29 billion. If XVG got to half of what Ripple is currently worth the coins would be worth around .90, if it reached Ripples cap it would be 1.75.

It all comes down to whether or not XVG can sustain this and whether you're willing to bet on it.

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Around $4. My first jump into the crypto game:francis:
Just keep it breh when you invest in crypto hold on for a least one year. Look at the ytd growth of a coin.

Iota is tricky though because a lot of it is experimental and their development team has a lot of work to do to even make a functional hardware iota wallet

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't tell you what to do breh, I don't want to see anyone lose money based on what I do, because I basically put on a blindfold and walk into traffic sometimes.

But, what I can tell you is the info, right now XVG is at 800 million market cap with coins that are worth 0.06, the market cap for Ripple is 29 billion. If XVG got to half of what Ripple is currently worth the coins would be worth around .90, if it reached Ripples cap it would be 1.75.

It all comes down to whether or not XVG can sustain this and whether you're willing to bet on it.
honestly,idk what gives the majority of these coins credibility and how there always seems to be some immediate shared consensus on whatpeople collectively choose to invest in. Whos trail are we chasing and everyday theres something new, verge, ripple, tron, manna, vert etc. None of those were on peoples radar a week ago and that list will probably be outdated by next week with a new set to take its place. I gained nicely investing in LItecoin so far. Only reason im not salty about my alt situation. DOnt even get me started on Iota

Last edited:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I invested in Bitcoin but I may transfer all of it to Litecoin. the ship has sailed. Most people wont have the chance to obtain half a coin. The marginal returns are a waste of time when you assess the other prospects. I have a few Litecoins whole and my returns are exponential. If Bitcoin Cash truly gets added to coinbase, it would be much wiser to focus on that rather than chasing a girl that doesnt wanna get caught

Last edited: