1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
IOTA seem like it's bout to get the fukk outta here... Ain't seen no movement in that shyt for a minute. Unless coinbase adds it next year, idk :huhldup:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I have LTC but I want to dabble in the diff currencies

If you plan to hold onto the LTC long term then get a Nano hardware wallet, if you want to have access to it at all times to dabble with you can leave it on Coinbase as long as it's not alot. The money I plan on using I just leave in Exodus wallet (PC wallet), especially since I can exchange between the 3 types there.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
i just sold a lot of mine and copped some more xrp

That fake news bout the Microsoft partnership must've really hurt them. And I know it sounds silly and stupid, but I think they need a name change if they really wanna boom. Never underestimate the stupidity of people. When cryptocurrency becomes even more mainstream and every average Joe gets involved, an acronym like IOTA doesn't stand out at all. "Bitcoin" "litecoin" you at least know has something to do with money. Ethereum sounds like gold or some type of gem. IOTA sound like a private sector of the government or some shyt. I know, I know it sounds stupid. But name and brand is everything. Just my two cents, or should I say 0.0002 IOTA :mjgrin:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
If you plan to hold onto the LTC long term then get a Nano hardware wallet, if you want to have access to it at all times to dabble with you can leave it on Coinbase as long as it's not alot. The money I plan on using I just leave in Exodus wallet (PC wallet), especially since I can exchange between the 3 types there.

Shouldn't the Google authenticator and getting fully verified on binance be good enough security wise in your opinion? Only way I can even log in my binance account is with Google authenticator

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Is there anything i can dl on mobile?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Shouldn't the Google authenticator and getting fully verified on binance be good enough security wise in your opinion? Only way I can even log in my binance account is with Google authenticator

That will protect you from someone trying to get in your account, what happens though if the market tanks, a site crashes and your coins are trapped on that server while the coin itself is bleeding money?

Atleast with a PC wallet or hardware wallet you'd be able to send yours off to another exchange to sell it. That happened to people on Bitgrail the other day when the server died at $1.34 for them, and it finished the day at 4.02 and they couldn't sell. When the site came back people had started to dump the coins before that, and while it's still high at 2.77 there could have been people who lost out the chance at thousands.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I've already dumped IOTA. I dumped at 4.90 and grabbed it at like 1.24 and turned a nice profit already. If you still hold IOTA I would recommend selling.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Is jaxx any good?