1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
RepentantNastyKoala-small.gif

Mana leaving me up a creek right now, I was hoping on that coin burn, but it's looking like that shyt may have been a dud :francis: That's money I could have moved over to Verge, but I'll hold for now. Trying to be too cute like the Wolf of Crypto street may have burned me :to:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
That will protect you from someone trying to get in your account, what happens though if the market tanks, a site crashes and your coins are trapped on that server while the coin itself is bleeding money?

Atleast with a PC wallet or hardware wallet you'd be able to send yours off to another exchange to sell it. That happened to people on Bitgrail the other day when the server died at $1.34 for them, and it finished the day at 4.02 and they couldn't sell. When the site came back people had started to dump the coins before that, and while it's still high at 2.77 there could have been people who lost out the chance at thousands.

Which wallet do you use?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
RepentantNastyKoala-small.gif

Mana leaving me up a creek right now, I was hoping on that coin burn, but it's looking like that shyt may have been a dud :francis: That's money I could have moved over to Verge, but I'll hold for now. Trying to be too cute like the Wolf of Crypto street may have burned me :to:
like you said. there's always gonna be another. missed a crazy parlay the other day by one game. sat there for hours thinking what if had just picked the other team:mjcry:.....just gotta take them L's and learn from em :yeshrug:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Is ripple supposed to go below .70 before it rises again?

Also is verge ever projected to hit $1 and above?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Which wallet do you use?

I have a nano ledger S, I use a PC wallet, and I also use the proprietary wallets a lot of the coins push.

like you said. there's always gonna be another. missed a crazy parlay the other day by one game. sat there for hours thinking what if had just picked the other team:mjcry:.....just gotta take them L's and learn from em :yeshrug:

They were projecting $1.00 for Mana......it's .11

tenor.gif

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
I have a nano ledger S, I use a PC wallet, and I also use the proprietary wallets a lot of the coins push.

They were projecting $1.00 for Mana......it's .11

tenor.gif

How do I set up a PC wallet and what's the link for verge's wallet?