1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Damn we need a nikka like 50 to get into this and tweet out his coins instant double up.

Floyd tried that shyt but he probably ain' know anything about smart contracts :wow:

Mark Cuban was gassing up a token called Mercury Protocol, but it looks like it was all hype.

Cuban bought back the Broadcast.com domain name. Rumor is he's going to have some app that allows people to have personal chats with celebrities for a fee--likely the Mercury Protocol token.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my prob been not having $ in on eth on coinbase/gdax to then use to cop shyt on bitrex or binance. so i'll be on the sidelines waiting for this fukk ass coinbase week long deposit wait time to hit

bout to throw some $ to hold eth so i can quickly trade that bytch for other up and coming shyt

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
my prob been not having $ in on eth on coinbase/gdax to then use to cop shyt on bitrex or binance. so i'll be on the sidelines waiting for this fukk ass coinbase week long deposit wait time to hit

bout to throw some $ to hold eth so i can quickly trade that bytch for other up and coming shyt
you know what the fukked up shyt about this is. I didn't have to wait at all for verification on coinbase. cause I already had an account set up 2 years ago. I set it up because I won a 300 dollar bet on sports betting site and withdrawing with bitcoin was the only method that didn't charge ridiculous fees. but before I ever deposited that 300 into my account I put it all on another bet and lost it all:mjcry:.....can only imagine what that 300 would be worth now:francis:.....you live and you learn:yeshrug:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another thing - im sticking to gdax/coinbase, bittrex and binance. kraken/bitstamp had me fukked up asking for 57 levels of verification :pacspit:
if i have to sign up for one more exchange ima lose my mind :damn: