1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
could you explain why so?

Because it’s on an insane run. I dunno bout investing in it right this moment but I also wouldn’t be surprised to see it hit 4-5 dollars before it drops again

I personally wouldn’t and I can’t right now anyway but out of those 2 he asked about I think ADA will be a better flip but ETH definitely for long term. He could flip the ada into double or maybe even triple what he invests then buy a bigger portion of ETH.

I’d recommend VeChain over either right now tho

I’d definitely invest at least 500 in it if I could

I’d say VeChain would be better

Rout3r2035

Superstar
Daps
Never buy crypto on robinhood you don’t really own it there .. unless it’s doge and you’re just looking for a quick flip :heh:

Can you explain this part?

What's the best place to buy and store crypto? Coinbase? Does that allow immediate spot selling through the app as well?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im illiterate, what does this mean, that the bc price is about to correct it self, or?

ppl have moved 28k BTC onto different exchanges meaning they could be gearing up to sell which could cause the price to drop...it’s speculation at this point that the intention is to sell if this is in fact true that many BTC has been moved

Daps
ppl have moved 28k BTC onto different exchanges meaning they could be gearing up to sell which could cause the price to drop...it’s speculation at this point that the intention is to sell if this is in fact true that many BTC has been moved

Dump coming?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Makes me think....since we're still in the information age will blockchain help accelerate/enhance all of this info?

On 2nd thought we already have internet search engines so how does blockchain enhance search engines? :patrice:
Blockchain is a digital ledger for data/information that can't be modified or changed after entries are logged. So for your first question, that's how it enhances data security and verification online. There's all kinds of use cases online that speak to the utility.

Right now, there's an incentive to retrieve and access the data on blockchain networks faster and more efficiently with projects like GRT.

The video below breaks it down better.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How r nyc heads getting altcoins kucoin and bitmex be using moonpay which seems to restrict nyc from getting in