1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
It's pretty simple, same concept as trading cards cept you're collecting the moment of players. You can either get them in random packs (very hard to get now because of the influx of new users, basically a lottery to get in line in the queue) or through the market place. I've been successful with marketplace buys. Value of the moment is determined by the player, series (so far on series 2) the serial number (the higher this is the higher price you can realistically command) historical context, and the kind of olay that moment was (buzzer beaters are more valuable than a jumpshot, most posters go for more than most regular dunks n such). You've gotta get verified to withdraw and that can take anywhere from a week till a month (usually a month) and then when you eventually withdraw it takes about a week for them to handle your request, so getting paid takes a lot of time but since they're directly handling it and it prevents bots it is the moral thing to do. Collect star and Hall of famers, rookies, and have some long shot guys that you believe in now when nobody else does.

Here's my refferal link
NBA Top Shot
just signed up with your link. looks like all the base packs are sold out. do they usually release more every so often?

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
It's pretty simple, same concept as trading cards cept you're collecting the moment of players. You can either get them in random packs (very hard to get now because of the influx of new users, basically a lottery to get in line in the queue) or through the market place. I've been successful with marketplace buys. Value of the moment is determined by the player, series (so far on series 2) the serial number (the higher this is the higher price you can realistically command) historical context, and the kind of olay that moment was (buzzer beaters are more valuable than a jumpshot, most posters go for more than most regular dunks n such). You've gotta get verified to withdraw and that can take anywhere from a week till a month (usually a month) and then when you eventually withdraw it takes about a week for them to handle your request, so getting paid takes a lot of time but since they're directly handling it and it prevents bots it is the moral thing to do. Collect star and Hall of famers, rookies, and have some long shot guys that you believe in now when nobody else does.

Here's my refferal link
NBA Top Shot

:dwillhuh: We really in the future .

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
just signed up with your link. looks like all the base packs are sold out. do they usually release more every so often?
They're supposed to drop base packs randomly once or twice a week but it's so many users they've been more focused on working out how to get more packs for people to grab while not over minting too much. The rare and legendary packs usually get announced ahead of time. When there wasn't as many users you could damn near buy as many packs as you possibly could but since they only release a limited amount and it's so many people they pretty much won't stop selling out until they get to the point they make more packs than users again. Think of it like trying to cop jordans on the first day

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I went ahead and signed up with your referral link. All packs are sold out, how often do they release packs?
The base packs are supposed to randomly drop once or twice a week and all the special packs get announcements but they don't release on a set schedule. Rn because of so many people signing up (they had like over 50k new users) there's Soo many more people than packs so everything sells out first day. They're working on ways to mitigate this issue now making it so you get randomly queued in a spot in line to get a pack like a sneaker release raffle. That's why I emphasis more on flipping players because rn packs are just so hard to get. In the future they'll probably make more packs available till it gets back to the point its more packs than buyers like in the past

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I been a little discouraged from investing lately. It's not even worth taking out small profits at a time considering these exchange fees and taxes. Seems like the only way to make money for real is long term investing and not touching a thing until you go from 3 figures to 4, 4 to 5, and so on... :shaq2:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:dwillhuh: We really in the future .

EuvD9mYXIAkvV3N

Look at Blackhatforums, I forget his username but the earliest person on here @irish who was in on BTC in 2013 or earlier posted that forum and I was looking around, and after doing some reading.. a big part of this is monetizing things that we thought of not as being monetized, for example..

DATA has a value, that data in real world space has no “value” to us, but in tech spaces, it’s UNDERVALUED and has much more value than we could think possible. On that forum, you have people using programs to make money off said DATA by putting it into programs etc

Monetizing it in real world value would mean we got paid for our contributions to said data etc, it could have an impact on reduding or lowering the poverty rate globally

Think of all the times companies take from “black Twitter”,and write reports on certain sections of groups etc... said groups get NOTHING from it.. DeFI would literally change that.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
EuvD9mYXIAkvV3N

Look at Blackhatforums, I forget his username but the earliest person on here @irish who was in on BTC in 2013 or earlier posted that forum and I was looking around, and after doing some reading.. a big part of this is monetizing things that we thought of not as being monetized, for example..

DATA has a value, that data in real world space has no “value” to us, but in tech spaces, it’s UNDERVALUED and has much more value than we could think possible. On that forum, you have people using programs to make money off said DATA by putting it into programs etc

If we got paid for our contributions to said data looks etc, it could have an impact on reduding or lowering the poverty rate globally

Think of all the times companies take from “black Twitter”,and write reports on certain sections of groups etc... said groups get NOTHING from it.. DeFI would literally change that.

:dwillhuh: Imma take some time off this thread and try to get up on speed. Y’all mfs clearly advanced. Let me hit the lab and come bacc . I’m on some elementary “buy this- it grow - I eat” shyt when it’s some waaaay bigger shyt at hand

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:dwillhuh: Imma take some time off this thread and try to get up on speed. Y’all mfs clearly advanced. Let me hit the lab and come bacc . I’m on some elementary “buy this- it grow - I eat” shyt when it’s some waaaay bigger shyt at hand

im not bro, it just takes a bit of research to get
A basic grasp of it.

for years devs and techs knew the value, WE didn’t.
Now is our ability to learn and hop on board with it.