1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
other than Coinbase and CBPro what other exchanges are you guys using for the coins not available on there....do any of them have easy interfaces like CB?
voyager and kraken....but be careful with voyager, you can't transfer all of the coins there, only certain ones. You have sell or just keep them there.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
other than Coinbase and CBPro what other exchanges are you guys using for the coins not available on there....do any of them have easy interfaces like CB?
Kucoin honestly the best exchange to me. It doesn't look very simple but using it a couple times catches you up to speed, they got damn near everything on there and you can make you account super secure with a trading password email code and 2fa. I think you can even link your bank account or use a credit card too on there

Daps
Reppin
DMV
No set timeline, willing to indulge in a lot of risk with this. I want the potential to grow this principal several times over, and if that means there's a chance I lose it, so be it.
Oh you need to get it these low cap defi projects on uniswap, sushi swap, 1inch pancake Swap