1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:dwillhuh: Imma take some time off this thread and try to get up on speed. Y’all mfs clearly advanced. Let me hit the lab and come bacc . I’m on some elementary “buy this- it grow - I eat” shyt when it’s some waaaay bigger shyt at hand

exactly, that’s why I got in originally too...

Now I’m like holy shyt, this is so much bigger than that.

Aprogressivone

Developers are the new Rockstars
Daps
Reppin
Prince George's, Maryland
Where are y'all buying ADA? I got Gemini already, but I don't think they have ADA listed

Edit: is Binance good? Can buy ADA by itself, or do I gotta convert BTC to ADA?

This question comes up all the time. All you gotta do is go to coinmarketcap and look at the market tab of any crypto. Here is ADA for example Cardano price today, ADA live marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap It will tell you every exchange it is on, the current price, and its trading pair.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
NU, I love you :wow:

bruh, I’m glad I got into this shyt initially at .42-46 while accumulating more. Dead ass only bought in more after it being given to me free cause i liked the name, have stayed in after doing research. When I first signed up to coinbase, it gives you those rewards, some I kept, some I sold or converted. NU, GRT & ALGO.. I kept. Imagine these go to 100+ a token in 2 years

:ohlawd:
You think those three could possibly go that high in 2 years? :ohhh::mjlit::blessed::lupe:

Rout3r2035

Superstar
Daps
Reposting from the stock market thread:

Thinking about taking the plunge into Crypto finally in the next couple days. Couple questions for y'all:

1. Advantages/disadvantages of buying BTC through Robinhood vs Coinbase? Does Coinbase allow immediate spot price selling like a brokerage would? What are the differences in security and password management?

2. I was thinking about putting the whole principal (around $10K) into BTC. Any different opinions on that? Should I split some into Ether too? From my initial research, it seems BTC's scarcity makes it the best bet to really make a dent in fiat currency in the future.

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
God I hate these projects where you have to download the entire blockchain to move your coins. Trying to sell those coins and make a quick lil 1.5 k and shyt is taking forever

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Makes me think....since we're still in the information age will blockchain help accelerate/enhance all of this info?

On 2nd thought we already have internet search engines so how does blockchain enhance search engines? :patrice:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Reposting from the stock market thread:

Thinking about taking the plunge into Crypto finally in the next couple days. Couple questions for y'all:

1. Advantages/disadvantages of buying BTC through Robinhood vs Coinbase? Does Coinbase allow immediate spot price selling like a brokerage would? What are the differences in security and password management?

2. I was thinking about putting the whole principal (around $10K) into BTC. Any different opinions on that? Should I split some into Ether too? From my initial research, it seems BTC's scarcity makes it the best bet to really make a dent in fiat currency in the future.

Never buy crypto on robinhood you don’t really own it there .. unless it’s doge and you’re just looking for a quick flip :heh:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Nah I'm good on this. shyt can be easily hacked, I want to store any cryptocurrency I have on a hardware wallet
Nothing prevents that :gucci:

You asked how to get cardano if you cant buy. I told you. You can easily take your tokens off the wallet to wherever you want