1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
@Uitomy School me a little bit on NbaTopShot
It's pretty simple, same concept as trading cards cept you're collecting the moment of players. You can either get them in random packs (very hard to get now because of the influx of new users, basically a lottery to get in line in the queue) or through the market place. I've been successful with marketplace buys. Value of the moment is determined by the player, series (so far on series 2) the serial number (the higher this is the higher price you can realistically command) historical context, and the kind of olay that moment was (buzzer beaters are more valuable than a jumpshot, most posters go for more than most regular dunks n such). You've gotta get verified to withdraw and that can take anywhere from a week till a month (usually a month) and then when you eventually withdraw it takes about a week for them to handle your request, so getting paid takes a lot of time but since they're directly handling it and it prevents bots it is the moral thing to do. Collect star and Hall of famers, rookies, and have some long shot guys that you believe in now when nobody else does.

Here's my refferal link
https://www.nbatopshot.com/r/Uitomy

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
With this news of Nu being partnered with amazon, should I try to get in on it, even though its at its ath?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
SOME these coins will be what we look at as BTC today, which is why it’a good to try and understand what you’re buying into as TECH advancement like people who boughT in on msft did, a lot of the initial people who bought into it were techs & devs. For most, it’s a get rich money maker, but for people who got in on BTC early and even held or took profit & continued investing into it throughout the crash, they knew what none of us didn’t.

Same folks who ignored (like myself) will look back with the same hind sight.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
SOME these coins will be what we look at as BTC today, which is why it’a good to understand what you’re buying into. Fo most, it’s a get rich money maker, but for people who got in on BTC early and even held or took profit & continued investing into it throughout the crash, they knew what none of us didn’t.

Same folks who ignored (like myself) will look back with the same hind sight.
Hopefully breh. We can only hope these coins pop off like that

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
It's pretty simple, same concept as trading cards cept you're collecting the moment of players. You can either get them in random packs (very hard to get now because of the influx of new users, basically a lottery to get in line in the queue) or through the market place. I've been successful with marketplace buys. Value of the moment is determined by the player, series (so far on series 2) the serial number (the higher this is the higher price you can realistically command) historical context, and the kind of olay that moment was (buzzer beaters are more valuable than a jumpshot, most posters go for more than most regular dunks n such). You've gotta get verified to withdraw and that can take anywhere from a week till a month (usually a month) and then when you eventually withdraw it takes about a week for them to handle your request, so getting paid takes a lot of time but since they're directly handling it and it prevents bots it is the moral thing to do. Collect star and Hall of famers, rookies, and have some long shot guys that you believe in now when nobody else does.

Here's my refferal link
NBA Top Shot

I went ahead and signed up with your referral link. All packs are sold out, how often do they release packs?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Where are y'all buying ADA? I got Gemini already, but I don't think they have ADA listed

Edit: is Binance good? Can buy ADA by itself, or do I gotta convert BTC to ADA?

Last edited: