1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
@(ALi) didn’t you just buy 2 ETH like a week ago? Nice!

I won’t be buying ETH straight up, at least not for now, but I’ll continue to invest into it over time

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
If you can, accumulate more NU.. I’m slowly over time loading up on NU before it takes the fukk off, you’ll be looking back wishing you bought in under a dollar, supply & demand affects price. This largely why BTC is rocketing as supply dries up.

:usure:

Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you can, accumulate more NU.. I’m slowly over time loading up on NU before it takes the fukk off, you’ll be looking back wishing you bought in under a dollar, supply & demand affects price. This largely why BTC is rocketing as supply dries up.

I looked into that coin a couple months ago....I just didn't see the usefulness. What's the utility there?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I looked into that coin a couple months ago....I just didn't see the usefulness. What's the utility there?

I posted this some pages back will post it again

security Of transferring data.. this quick drawing board explaining was drawn by a Dev himself.
NU, LINK & GRT are the core infrastructure to propel Defi forward . Don’t sell these.

Euj1PIJXEAEfWGX

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

Where do you see it taking off? I got in around 0.25 cents.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Where do you see it taking off? I got in around 0.25 cents.

Man, idk.. 1.50 is the next leg up target on the chart once it has a nice pump, take some profit, not all your tokens, obviously.. reinvest back on a dip!

you think people who was buying up Bitcoin for a dollar predicted it would go to 56k and a 1trillion dollar market cap :russ:

Just hold that shyt bro :mjlol:

Last edited:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Binance is a real POS brokerage, yesterday my BNB coins disappeared like they were never there and now I transferred money using faster payment yesterday which has a 0% fee and I have still have yet to get it and there is no customer support.