1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Some bad news came out about IOTA's partnerships, it's volume has dropped off the face of the earth. New people who got in on the craze don't want to sell at a loss, they're going to need real news to get it going again. I already sold, but I got in when it was still around a dollar, I'd sell that shyt right now to stop the bleeding if I was anyone who turned a nice profit.

I'm still up roughly a dollar/IOTA at this point. Will likely dump it and throw the money at another opportunity.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
I think i'm gonna go with this ledger nano s since it seems to be pretty well recommended.

These things seem to run at $140- $180 a pop tho. Was that around what you got it for?

Granted, that was after doing a quick search on amazon since this one site recommended only to buy it through there or the ledger store. That same site also said they'd only cost like 65 bucks tho lol.

I online searched best buy, walmart, home depot, cotsco and sam's club and it didn't show up anywhere other than walmart if i wanted to buy it online (none in my store locations). I may have to just walk in to home depot and ask the staff, but if the price is still going to be in that 140-170 range, then i may just buy it off amazon.
Pretty sure he meant the safe from Home Depot breh lol

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Sleeping good.
breaking-bad-money-bed.gif

Yup. Feel like Bill Gates. Go to sleep and wake up with more money :whew:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I think i'm gonna go with this ledger nano s since it seems to be pretty well recommended.

These things seem to run at $140- $180 a pop tho. Was that around what you got it for?

Granted, that was after doing a quick search on amazon since this one site recommended only to buy it through there or the ledger store. That same site also said they'd only cost like 65 bucks tho lol.

I online searched best buy, walmart, home depot, cotsco and sam's club and it didn't show up anywhere other than walmart if i wanted to buy it online (none in my store locations). I may have to just walk in to home depot and ask the staff, but if the price is still going to be in that 140-170 range, then i may just buy it off amazon.

Mine was $150, but I wasn't really deal hunting as it's to protect something more valuable than itself.

You have to buy them online, and to protect it you can cop a small safe to put in a closet out of sight -

81n3jK5-zVL._SL1500_.jpg

That's $48

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn we need a nikka like 50 to get into this and tweet out his coins instant double up.

Floyd tried that shyt but he probably ain' know anything about smart contracts :wow: