1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
There's always risk when you leave your coins on someone else server -

Founders of hacked crypto-mining site apologize over Facebook livestream

BitGrail was down for 24 hours the other day, people had their coins locked in and I'm sure it cost people thousands.

If you take your coins off coinbase cop a Ledger Nano S and a waterproof/fireproof safe to put it in. You can get a small one from Home Depot or Costco.
I think i'm gonna go with this ledger nano s since it seems to be pretty well recommended.

These things seem to run at $140- $180 a pop tho. Was that around what you got it for?

Granted, that was after doing a quick search on amazon since this one site recommended only to buy it through there or the ledger store. That same site also said they'd only cost like 65 bucks tho lol.

I online searched best buy, walmart, home depot, cotsco and sam's club and it didn't show up anywhere other than walmart if i wanted to buy it online (none in my store locations). I may have to just walk in to home depot and ask the staff, but if the price is still going to be in that 140-170 range, then i may just buy it off amazon.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
is anyone else losing sleep over this crypto craze. i am up all night crunching numbers and thinking of good investments

I get nervous when I go to sleep after watching all day...but then my coins are always up when I wake up :mjlol:

This can't last :mjlol:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
is anyone else losing sleep over this crypto craze. i am up all night crunching numbers and thinking of good investments

Sleeping good.
breaking-bad-money-bed.gif

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I have over 17k coins. Not nearly as much as you and Malta.

I didn't have much in Coinbase to send over. I'm probably gonna buy more into coinbase just so I can buy verge with it.
So when the 30 day period ends on coinbase do you still have to wait 7 days for purchases to be available to u?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
What's up with IOTA? Been down a bit since I got in. Still being patient. Want to check out some of that TRX you guys are mentioning. Maybe put $10 on it to start.

Some bad news came out about IOTA's partnerships, it's volume has dropped off the face of the earth. New people who got in on the craze don't want to sell at a loss, they're going to need real news to get it going again. I already sold, but I got in when it was still around a dollar, I'd sell that shyt right now to stop the bleeding if I was anyone who turned a nice profit.

another new 24hr high at 195 :blessed::banderas: