1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m sick. Had an entire BTC at $33K cost basis via DCA and sold when it dipped below $29K for a little bit. It legit dipped like $700 below my “I’m out” price and I sold.

Never been more sick about a financial decision. Legit starting to obsess. Back in at $45K but with $10K investment.

fukk!

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I’m sick. Had an entire BTC at $33K cost basis via DCA and sold when it dipped below $29K for a little bit. It legit dipped like $700 below my “I’m out” price and I sold.

Never been more sick about a financial decision. Legit starting to obsess. Back in at $45K but with $10K investment.

fukk!

I had 1.6 BTC and sold it all @ 15K after the election because everyone anticipated a dip... and it did... for ONE DAY, then it rallied so hard. I rolled most of the profits into ETH so I'm catching back up but I'd legit have $75K alone in BTC right now had I sat my ass down.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs what's the best brokerage to buy BTC on? One that won't take a lot of fees to purchase and then to transfer?

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL

fukk!
Fool

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Anyone messing with Atom, they got some new thing called Osmosis coming out. Its supposed to be an automated market maker (AMM). Not sure what that is but think its like an exchange like Uniswap. Maybe someone with more knowledge can explain better. Here's the info I came across:

And their Twitter: https://twitter.com/osmosiszone
And website: Osmosis

Their having something called an OSMO coin. If you have a offline wallet or somewhere that you're staking atoms not being an exchange, input that in and check cuz they look to be having an airdrop soon. The more atom you have staked the better. I had to download the keplr extension to be able to input my wallet so if you use them already better, if not, add them on there. I use Ledger but if you use something else the process might be different but do what you can to get some of these free upcoming coins. Just click check airdrop on the osmosis website and get everything setup.