1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
If you’re in ADA right now I know you’re smiling.
I got ADA, Polkadot and Kusama

This me right now LMAOOOOO
6e94c6fd15529ec3038fa0902a656264.gif

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
Anyone messing with Atom, they got some new thing called Osmosis coming out. Its supposed to be an automated market maker (AMM). Not sure what that is but think its like an exchange like Uniswap. Maybe someone with more knowledge can explain better. Here's the info I came across:

And their Twitter: https://twitter.com/osmosiszone
And website: Osmosis

Their having something called an OSMO coin. If you have a offline wallet or somewhere that you're staking atoms not being an exchange, input that in and check cuz they look to be having an airdrop soon. The more atom you have staked the better. I had to download the keplr extension to be able to input my wallet so if you use them already better, if not, add them on there. I use Ledger but if you use something else the process might be different but do what you can to get some of these free upcoming coins. Just click check airdrop on the osmosis website and get everything setup.

options:mjlit:

Daps
Reppin
DMV
You gotta understand where this is all going. This shyt will eventually be 1 million+ per BTC in the next 5 years or so, so every dollar counts.

I rather put that $100 or $200 into BTC today than to leave it in some random bank account collecting 0.0000005% or even losing it due to negative interest at the rate America's going:yeshrug:
Exactly altho it's wise to have some cash for emergency. Savings tho just let it btc

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a good idea but in order to work, manufacturers and distributors would have to give info on things they dont want or have to

VET is one of the few crypto projects that’s been utilized for a while with major partnerships in the east that can be verified...it’s more than just an idea/work in progress