1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
Meh, all push back in this thread is definitely appreciated (without the rude shyt). Makes for good reading and seeing things from multiple perspectives. I definitely see different mindsets from those who were in the game pre 2017 and those who just started playing.

Keep typing so I can keep learning.

Last edited:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I guess you're asking what's the point because you don't care to think contextually.

I'll leave it at this, things change, and it takes time for things to change.

You don't have anything. If it was so god damn game changing the case for it would be easy to make.

Next.

Daps
Reppin
DMV
There's too much tribalism in here. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, DOT, BNB, Defi, Cefi, NFT, whatever. The entire space depends on each other for adoption.

There's nothing wrong with just going :hubie: and just letting the next man invest their money. That costs you nothing.
It's all speculative right now anyways. People getting too caught up.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You don't have anything. If it was so god damn game changing the case for it would be easy to make.

Next.
The issue is, you're not really thinking. So there's really no point in "making a case" because it's like talking to a wall or some shyt in a toilet.

Daps
Reppin
DMV
the main exchange is centralized

they have/had a decentralized exchange as well (binance DEX)

the point @Pyrexcup was trying to make is don’t get too caught up in the lingo...ppl in the market are just chasing the money at this point and none of the “knowledge” really matters...this is a money-making opportunity and when they’re ready to pull out their money they’re going to
Right and binance smart chain is decentralized which is driving up the ulitity token.

Right now in a bull market it's about making money. When the beat hits that when you can get caught up in knowledge

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
There's too much tribalism in here. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, DOT, BNB, Defi, Cefi, NFT, whatever. The entire space depends on each other for adoption.

There's nothing wrong with just going :hubie: and just letting the next man invest their money. That costs you nothing.
That's the Cryptosphere in general