1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
i find it amazing Binance is still operating. You think the exchange would get hacked or close down. Props to them for making the game SMOOTH for us.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i find it amazing Binance is still operating. You think the exchange would get hacked or close down. Props to them for making the game SMOOTH for us.

they really changed the game...bittrex used to be the premier site for getting a variety of coins...binance got them out the paint and never looked back...BNB tokens came in at $0.10 ...I remember I had put an additional $10k into the market at the time but passed on it...to see it hit this price is sick tho...there’s no way I would’ve held it this long tho anyway

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
they really changed the game...bittrex used to be the premier site for getting a variety of coins...binance got them out the paint and never looked back...BNB tokens came in at $0.10 ...I remember I had put an additional $10k into the market at the time but passed on it...to see it hit this price is sick tho...there’s no way I would’ve held it this long tho anyway

fukking pisses me off binance is not available for NY users :francis:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
It’s crazy breh. We need to sue these fukks.

shyt is crazy, bro. I'm in this thread and it kinda makes me feel a way about the ease and convenience the non NY homies are having making crypto transactions.

No hate on y'all non-NYers in here. Just venting. Keep doing y'all thing :salute:

Last edited:
Daps
There literally taking money out of Our pockets . NY is expensive enough as is

:francis:

Andrew Yang sounds like he’s bullish on crypto so maybe he can bring about change. I just don’t understand the rules and when it changed. I had access to all these other exchanges in 2017 :francis: now there’s 2. That’s it.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Andrew Yang sounds like he’s bullish on crypto so maybe he can bring about change. I just don’t understand the rules and when it changed. I had access to all these other exchanges in 2017 :francis: now there’s 2. That’s it.
Boy I was crying in 2017 when people were saying no ico for U.S citizens. People were eating good off those icos.