1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
put a rack into verge at .01 :mjgrin:
should've put more into ripple when it was dikking around at .20-.23 :skip:

this shyt is legit addicting, ive never liked gambling or lame ass fantasy football but this shyt got me on my phone/laptop at work like a junkie

text alerts going off. app alerts. my boy randomly texting me about prices. what the fukk :wtf:

I read most of this thread last night and then setup my coinbase, gdax and finance accounts. I'm got a toe in the water right now but need to do more research before I buy more.

:salute: to everyone dropping knowledge in this thread

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
so I got my discover credit increased but none of these sites take discover. what's a cool 500 dollar purchase I can make that I can flip on craiglist for near 100% value?....tv.....phone....xbox one x?......I know this sounds crack head-ish as fukk but I wanna get all in verge before it really takes off. already got about 450 on it, but I want 1k asap. this crypto shyt has taken over my life:wow:

Phones have good resell value.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
so I got my discover credit increased but none of these sites take discover. what's a cool 500 dollar purchase I can make that I can flip on craiglist for near 100% value?....tv.....phone....xbox one x?......I know this sounds crack head-ish as fukk but I wanna get all in verge before it really takes off. already got about 450 on it, but I want 1k asap. this crypto shyt has taken over my life:wow:

I wouldn't do that breh, just maintain your position in whatever you have, and give it 2 weeks or so. We gotta be careful with it being Christmas/New Years, cause a lot of people are gonna dump and cash out to buy gifts/take trips.

Start of the year the market should be on some monster shyt, hopefully.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I wouldn't do that breh, just maintain your position in whatever you have, and give it 2 weeks or so. We gotta be careful with it being Christmas/New Years, cause a lot of people are gonna dump and cash out to buy gifts/take trips.

Start of the year the market should be on some monster shyt, hopefully.
yea fukk it. I seen ripple quadruple in such a short time now I don't wanna miss another opportunity like that. i'ma be out here doing lyft every day for extra cash to invest for the start of the year.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

How accurate is this?

Believe it or not, it is. I have only 210 invested in it and am seeing the beauty of compound interest in full effect. If you are going to do it ONLY invest what you are willing to lose. I know this sounds cliche but we are not sure how long this platform will last.
I may make an entire thread about my journey with Bitconnect. For me it is just an experiment. I am fully prepared to never see my original 210 investment again.

It amazes me how there are SO many avenues to make money with this crypto craze. I could have made a killing from Bitconnect by simply investing during the ICO alone. The coin has only been around about a year and is past the 400 mark.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone heard about this tzero Ico shyt overstock is doing on Monday? My OSTK stock been going up all week hope that shyt increases the price too :blessed:

yea fukk it. I seen ripple quadruple in such a short time now I don't wanna miss another opportunity like that. i'ma be out here doing lyft every day for extra cash to invest for the start of the year.

Don't let that fomo fukk with ur better judgement I've had to tell myself that 849 times this week.

Still plenty of shyt to get into

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

There will be another ripple, crypto is still a toddler and even in the event of a BTC crash ETH is perfectly positioned to take it's place.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What's up with IOTA? Been down a bit since I got in. Still being patient. Want to check out some of that TRX you guys are mentioning. Maybe put $10 on it to start.