1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Slowly learning more but NFTs are very interesting. The implications for creators and sellers to capture value very interesting

Spiderman NFT sells for 12.75 ETH as Marvel comic artists land on Ethereum
Yes, I'm going to do a deeeeeeep dive into this NFT shyt heavy this week. The use case for this is amazing and honestly, this is potentially how content creators and collectors etc can empower themselves and grow wealth in a creative yet intuitive way.

Imagine a world where meme creators have ownership over their work, and get royalties for their content being shared/resold.

This is what Kodak was going when they announced their cryptocurrency back in 2018 for photography. I'm deeply interested in this NFT thing frfr

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Yes, I'm going to do a deeeeeeep dive into this NFT shyt heavy this week. The use case for this is amazing and honestly, this is potentially how content creators and collectors etc can empower themselves and grow wealth in a creative yet intuitive way.

Imagine a world where meme creators have ownership over their work, and get royalties for their content being shared/resold.

This is what Kodak was going when they announced their cryptocurrency back in 2018 for photography. I'm deeply interested in this NFT thing frfr

It's all a big hype bubble and makes no sense at all.

You can stretch an argument that you get to claim to own "the original" version of a digital art piece but for memes it makes absolutely no sense. Anyone can copy/paste the image.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's all a big hype bubble and makes no sense at all.

You can stretch an argument that you get to claim to own "the original" version of a digital art piece but for memes it makes absolutely no sense. Anyone can copy/paste the image.

Who cares if it doesn't make sense when it makes dollars.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

Who cares if it doesn't make sense when it makes dollars.

I never said it didn't make dollars. Just telling breh there's nothing to research and no use case other than "what hot potato coin to jump on"