1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Nothing is outright false. Many bank use ripple tech for international transfers. Again, I’ve had XRP for 3-4 years now. You are admitted to not know shyt about non BTC coins. Let me learn you negroes.
How will SEC complaint affect banks’ relationships with Ripple?
"Santander, a large Spanish bank, has been using Ripple’s xCurrent software for cross-border payments since 2018. The bank does not use XRP"

Jay Dubow, a partner at Troutman Pepper who formerly worked at the SEC, pointed out that Ripple’s software is separate from the company’s XRP sales.

"No U.S. bank uses XRP in this way yet, at least not publicly."

:francis:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
What hammer? It's a decentralized exchange. You buy shyt projects it's your own fault. You want him to Robinhood it which defeats the entire purpose

BSC is not a decentralized exchange.

Its a great alternative to DEX’s with high gas fees but it’s certainly not decentralized.

And never said I wanted him to do so:hubie:

It’s just going to happen eventually, being that it is not a true DEX :hubie:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt is depressing. I missed AMC, NIO, GME, ETH, BTC. Broke nikkas could've made $10k easy....That's thousands left on the table. I'm bout to hop into ADA and hope it goes off

3lo5h6.jpg

Its all good man there is still a chance to get in other stocks and investments.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
DCA by putting a set amount in every month or every week so you can catch it at whatever price it is.
This is so key, got me in the position where I only gotta work 3 days a week. Once I can get my staking and lending to make up like 500+ a month I'm out the rat race! Dollar cost average to be above average!

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
:usure:
Dude must have a short position on Tesla to say this.

Tesla's ready to build EVs in India, selects Karnataka for new plant, report says

They're moving into big markets and Elon is a hard person to bet against. PLUS, before the split TSLA was like $1500...
The FUD is nonstop with Tesla. The stock is volatile but you are right that guy must have a short position.

Why isn't the media reporting on the India factory leak you mentioned ? Why aren't they talking about how the factory could massively break open Tesla's energy storage business?:sas2:

Or the $25k Model 2 that seems to be moving ahead of schedule. Or Berlin/Austin opening this year :sas2:

Let em sleep

Computing power in a Tesla mining coins ?:sas2:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
This is so key, got me in the position where I only gotta work 3 days a week. Once I can get my staking and lending to make up like 500+ a month I'm out the rat race! Dollar cost average to be above average!

At current prices, I'm making about $1,300/week staking. Obviously that can fluctuate quickly, but I'm someone that has just been holding.