1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
@heisenburrr what you think of these big brudda?

Run of the mill Defi picks. Can't miss betting on the DeFi trend and those are popular plays. Don't get greedy at the top and you'll likely end up with great returns.

I tend to feel that their future performance is overstated but nothing surprises me anymore. All of them are contingent on ETH not breaking apart though that's something to consider.

Everyone making money right now, lots of paper profits made. Don't believe for a second "everyone makes it" in the end though.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not difficult to understand, the issue that I bring up is we have to see ETH 2.0 in action. Once the upgrade is done we will have the answers about the future. Until then ETH is definitely a money maker. Show and prove is what ETH has to do that all I’m saying.

Billions have been staked and it has the network effect and dev talent pool.

It will be too late by the time your lofty criteria is satisfied

Unless you are one of these btc maximalists who believe their layer 2 solutions will kill eth.

Last edited:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I want to know is what makes it so that Bitcoin can't be beat or duplicated. If there is nothing like it, what is stopping something else from being created that can be just as good or better? If its not about the tech but its use as an alternative storage of value against USD, what if something else like another already established coin or a new one comes in and overtakes BTC? What if a new crypto comes out that improves on BTC and then what? Using Tesla for example since they had the announcement today. Ford was founded in 1903. In around 1999, its stock was nearly $100, today its not even at $12 and not even top 10 car manufacturer by market cap. Tesla was founded 100 years later in 2003 and today its stock is $860. I'm sure nobody expected things to change, especially Henry Ford when he started his company, and 100 years is quite a long time, but nobody knows what the future brings. May or may not take 100 years for a new and improved BTC competitor to come out but nobody ever knows. If Ford dropped from nearly 100 to 11.50 in 20 years, and Tesla shot up ridiculously this year, shows that nothing is guaranteed and innovation can change everything. Investing is a risk and anything can happen no matter how great the investment seems to be.

Network effect. Same reason Google Plus didn't kill Facebook.

BTC is only at risk from super computers but at that point even government documents will get hacked.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
61k Canadian. Wish I invested brehs this is so depressing spent 250k on stupidity in the last couple years .. if only I bought 20k worth of bitcoin when shyt hit the fan in March of last year SMFH hope it drops to like 4-12k everyone panics then raises like a Phoenix to 300k to complete the GREAT RESET :mjcry::mjcry:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
61k Canadian. Wish I invested brehs this is so depressing spent 250k on stupidity in the last couple years .. if only I bought 20k worth of bitcoin when shyt hit the fan in March of last year SMFH hope it drops to like 4-12k everyone panics then raises like a Phoenix to 300k to complete the GREAT RESET :mjcry::mjcry:
20k support, unlikely to test imo