1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
a BTC halving should be happening again soon right?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pro tip:

Bitcoin at $50,000 by end of the week. FOMO now

:francis:

You in here telling these dudes to put 500- 3k as a one-time deal into bit coin while it's at ATH's.... Smh

Literally even if bitcoin went nuclear and broke 100k at the end of the month they would only double there money

There are a gang of other cryptos they can invest in then roll that money over to bitcoin if they want.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
bless you breh but history will always repeat. something better will eventually come along.

BTC will be there until the singularity if it comes. It is thermodynamically perfect. There is no technological precedent for a monetary technology of the likes of BTC

"Better" doesn't cut it. The technology might evolve, change and transform, but the incorruptible ledger will be preserved for eons and that is its true groundbreaking achievement.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For those of you who have been in here asking for some coins other than BTC/ETH to hold I'll drop one of mine here.

Energy Ledger (ELX): Energy Ledger

Not going to post a whole diatribe here, just a quick excerpt:

Energy Ledger is a company and token seeking to provide an energy value trade platform on the blockchain for the management of oil from ground to container to distribution.

I recommend going through the Whitepaper (or Litepaper if you don't want to attempt to understand all of the information in the main documentation).

I've already made a nice profit on this a while back when it hit .03 but it has dipped and risen a few times since then. I usually exit around .009/.01 and buy back in when it hits .006-.008.

Maybe when I get some time later today or tomorrow I'll come back through and post a few more. This one is a long term hold for me but I have some mid-term holds that I'll drop.

26k volume:picard:

You're either early or that's DOA. That's an extreme risk.