1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
If you know nothing about crypto...and dont plan on spending any time learning about the space just stick with BTC/ETH.
Best bet is the Dollar Cost Average.
Pick a day each week/month where you buy.
Dont worry about the price...just stick to the plan.

If you want to learn about crypto you're going to need to put real-time and effort into learning about it...go SLOWLY.
You can make life-changing money, but you can also lose money (hard to do in this current market).

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What I want to know is what makes it so that Bitcoin can't be beat or duplicated. If there is nothing like it, what is stopping something else from being created that can be just as good or better? If its not about the tech but its use as an alternative storage of value against USD, what if something else like another already established coin or a new one comes in and overtakes BTC? What if a new crypto comes out that improves on BTC and then what? Using Tesla for example since they had the announcement today. Ford was founded in 1903. In around 1999, its stock was nearly $100, today its not even at $12 and not even top 10 car manufacturer by market cap. Tesla was founded 100 years later in 2003 and today its stock is $860. I'm sure nobody expected things to change, especially Henry Ford when he started his company, and 100 years is quite a long time, but nobody knows what the future brings. May or may not take 100 years for a new and improved BTC competitor to come out but nobody ever knows. If Ford dropped from nearly 100 to 11.50 in 20 years, and Tesla shot up ridiculously this year, shows that nothing is guaranteed and innovation can change everything. Investing is a risk and anything can happen no matter how great the investment seems to be.

Daps
my boy bought some last week and I told him to dump that shyt and it like doubled in price :russ:

hopefully he makes up for the loss elsewhere

:russ: Haha yea I learned my lesson with ALGO and OXT, had bags of those but got impatient and sold not realizing how close we were to this Bull Run.

I actually want it to dip back under .20 so I can stack some more.

Daps
What I want to know is what makes it so that Bitcoin can't be beat or duplicated. If there is nothing like it, what is stopping something else from being created that can be just as good or better? If its not about the tech but its use as an alternative storage of value against USD, what if something else like another already established coin or a new one comes in and overtakes BTC? What if a new crypto comes out that improves on BTC and then what? Using Tesla for example since they had the announcement today. Ford was founded in 1903. In around 1999, its stock was nearly $100, today its not even at $12 and not even top 10 car manufacturer by market cap. Tesla was founded 100 years later in 2003 and today its stock is $860. I'm sure nobody expected things to change, especially Henry Ford when he started his company, and 100 years is quite a long time, but nobody knows what the future brings. May or may not take 100 years for a new and improved BTC competitor to come out but nobody ever knows. If Ford dropped from nearly 100 to 11.50 in 20 years, and Tesla shot up ridiculously this year, shows that nothing is guaranteed and innovation can change everything. Investing is a risk and anything can happen no matter how great the investment seems to be.

Exactly. Nobody knows nothing. And while BTC is obviously king, it’s not the only way to get money in this market.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m actually bout to trade a few hundred LINK for some BTC. :wow: Think it’s time.
Same i got some link and polkadot as well just as some throwaway shyt to diversify but i'm not sure if these two shyts should even be taking up space in my wallet i might have to kick to them to the curb and just have ADA ETH and BTC and be done with it :hubie:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I did the math of what I would have right now if I sold all of my crypto into BTC in May 2018 when I was thinking of doing so, even calculating that I would get $.80 on the dollar. I had near triple digits in BTC.:snoop:.

Some of my portfolio is still going well, but BTC has outran a lot of it.:francis:.