1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I have a little under 1000 ADA. People were saying ADA is like the 2nd generation of ETH. Y’all don’t think it will pop off? :lupe:

Ada will go up due to btc movements but popping off is...............um.

Eth has won, and Dot is patching it up.

Ada, Icon, Neo, Tezos.
Zombie chains one and all.

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Damn I had money in almost everyone of these in 2017, 2018 :snoop:

Recently looked at xtrabytes and that shyt is Dead in the water :huhldup:

Verge is just at 1 cent after all this time :huhldup:

Personally I just follow the trends and study the numbers (even tho a poster who I won't say, said that's bad :mjlol:) and also see which coins are available on the more popular exchanges.

If I learned one thing is coin hype comes and goes. It's like with music artists.

I definitely learned not to fukk with these chinese coins like Tron, VeChain etc expecting them to pop.

ADA has been doing good for people lately though. But all the rest of them you listed .. blah
Just going to have hodl...or take an L and trade it for Tether and wait for DOT and LINK to go back down to put it in that lol

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Ada will go up due to btc movements but popping off is...............um.

Eth has won, and Dot is patching it up.

Ada, Icon, Neo, Tezos.
Zombie chains one and all.
They'll all be working together honestly, it's going to be billions of people involved in these projects I highly doubt every buisness on earth with singularly use eth and dot

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
They'll all be working together honestly, it's going to be billions of people involved in these projects I highly doubt every buisness on earth with singularly use eth and dot

Maybe not 100% but I imagine most of the others will be literal zombie chain status, like now but worse.

Network effect means a lot.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
You are meant to look at ETH/USD. Play cryptos against eachother brehs :mjlol:

All I care is my BTC stack. I l

Then what
You are meant to look at ETH/USD. Play cryptos against eachother brehs :mjlol:

Not when the end game is stacking BTC.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What should I wait for Bitcoin to drop to to buy?

my buddy who’s a private banker says wait for a 5% dip then pull the the trigger

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Smoked? That shyt literally broke it's ATH you losing creditability right now :scust:
If you have questions about BTC then breh is an excellent resource. Anything outside of that (e.g. ETH, DeFi, etc.) you're wasting your time.

This is sad to see. The decisions that some of these countries take on crypto this year are going to have huge ramifications for their futures going forward. Some world leaders get it. Some don't and it's going to be a huge detriment to their people

Old school alt coin holders

Not including holders of BTC and ETH ofcourse im talking about

Ada
Ven/Vet
Neo
DGB
Nano
Eos
Tron
XVG and Xtŕabytes :pachaha:

whats your take on the alt/bull run going on.

Are you jumping on the new coins?
Are you waiting until those old school alts pop off?
And
What if they don't pop off have you accepted the fate that your altcoin may be dead?
:jbhmm:
Let those old coins go. They have so many disgruntled bagholders from 2017 waiting for Stella to get her groove back so they can dump. Outside of a select very few then you're much better off with new coins that have actual working products. The trend is clear. You're best shot at millionaire status this bullrun is in DeFi